seven

EDENS POV

Slowly fluttering my eyes open I felt a presence hugging me and a weight on my chest, looking down there he was... Fred Weasley sleeping peacefully with his head on my chest and his arms wrapped around my waist.

I took in his handsome face which was beautifully lit by the golden hues of the sunrise, his freckles perfectly dotted his face and his hair fell on his face. Not wanting to wake him up I gently brushed his hair out of his face and slid out from grasp. A small part of me wished I could stay there forever, but then I felt guilty because of Cedric. He was my boyfriend so I pushed the thought of staying wrapped in Fred's arms away and went to get ready.

When getting ready I thought back to last night wondering where Cedric was, although people told me he was studying they didn't sound certain. I brushed the thought away and changed into some leggings and a green hoodie, I brushed my teeth and did my hair before leaving the bathroom to see Fred still asleep.

I sat on one of the chairs in the corner of my room and just read a book I picked up from my mothers bookshelf at home.

I was reading for what felt like thirty minutes when I heard a groan, I looked up from my book to see that it had actually been an hour and a half and Fred was finally waking up.

"Morning Sunshine" I joked

"Mhm morning" Fred sighed into the pillow, I was glad he actually got some sleep last night. Some color reappeared to his face and the bags under his eyes weren't nearly as bad as they were yesterday. He closed his eyes and rolled back over to go back to sleep and I let him knowing he hadn't been sleeping well according to Ron and Hermione.

I left my dorm and Fred to go to breakfast as it was now almost nine in the morning, when I got to the great hall there was still no sign of Cedric so I decided just to sit with George and the golden trio again. When getting to the table it was just George who looked worn out, Harry, and Hermione.

"Good Morning Short stack..." George beamed up at me causing me to smirk at him

"Morning Georgie" ruffling up his hair I sat down and started putting some breakfast on my plate

"Harry did Fred sleep in your dorm last night?" George questioned but before he could respond I chimed in

"He is sleeping in my dorm George, apparently someone was at it again last night and there were no open dorms" I laughed at Georges flushed cheeks.

"Well he could've just gone to Harry and Ron's room" he was now beet red and trying to hide it

"Actually Lee crashed in our room because he couldn't stay in your dorm either" Harry finally added and we all started to laugh slightly at George who couldn't contain his laughter either.

"You know something E... this is the longest Fred has slept in awhile so whatever you did, keep doing it cause I really started to worry about him" he smiled down at me before we all started to eat and continue chatting about random things.

FREDS POV

Slowly my eyes fluttered open and the sun was shining insanely bright in my eyes, I groaned not wanting to wake up yet. I reached over to see if Eden was still in the bed but she wasn't and that's what I heard her beautiful voice fill my ears.