thirteen

THIRD PERSON/ OVERALL POV

A few weeks had passed and Eden had stopped hanging around her friends, she ignored them completely actually. People would usually find her hanging out with some Slytherins or in some closet with a random guy everyday.

Eden didn't care for anything anymore, she just wanted the school year to end so she wouldn't be bothered anymore. Everyone started looking at her differently and that included her closest friends, but that was the point wasn't it?

Every so often Angelina would try and start something by hexing her and Eden would just hex her back and continue on with her day. Eden would always be with Pansy who liked to trip the first and second years while Eden would just sit there with her and make witty remarks about random people.

Something had switched inside of Eden and she didn't want to be the girl who was taken advantage of, she wanted to have her life in her own hands. She vowed to herself that she would never let herself get hurt like that again and that no guy was worth the heartbreak.

Fred seemed as though he was the most concerned for Eden and would try to corner her but someone like Malfoy or Blaise would pull her the opposite way of him.

Eden was always in and out of closets with random guys that included Cormac McLaggen, Oliver Wood, Adrian Pucey, Blaise Zabini, and occasionally Malfoy.

One day Eden pulled Malfoy into a closet before potions and although it took him by surprise he was very intrigued. The most Eden ever did was make out or let them mark her neck but as soon as things started escalating she pulled away and left them standing in the closet by themselves.

When she left Malfoy in the closet and left looking a little more disheveled than usual she was met with Fred's beautiful honey filled eyes.

Although the pain in his eyes was apparent Eden tried to ignore it and walk into potions while fixing her hair and skirt.

"E, can I just talk to you for a moment?" Fred's voiced rang quietly through the empty hall

Eden stopped in her tracks as she felt Fred's hand gently wrap his hand around her arm pulling her towards him.

"I need to get to class Fredrick" she huffed while releasing her arm from his grasp

"Fredrick? Eden please..." his eyes were filled with worry, she never calls him Fredrick or when she did she was either angry or it was a joke.

"I really need to get to class okay? I'll see you around I guess..." and although she wanted to stay and hug Fred till she couldn't anymore she started walking away.

Malfoy exited the broom closet, made eye contact with Fred and smirked before walking over to Eden pulling her in by the waist while walking into class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day arrived hastily and Eden had successfully avoided Fred the previous day after their encounter.

Eden was in and out of a few closets with Blaise and Adrian today but other than that she had been with Pansy.

The day was passing by slowly and Eden had felt like it was dragging. She missed her old friends but she was too proud to admit it.