eight

(SMUT WARNING/MATURE LANGUAGE: not too spicy but spicy enough, I just wanted to warn people in case they are uncomfortable with this kind of stuff... if you are please skip ahead. thank you and enjoy :)

EDENS POV

It had been about two days since I told the twins I was staying at the burrow for Christmas and since that night with Cedric. Things went back to the way they were with him which made me really happy. Today I was supposed to be spending lunch with Cedric in the library to go over some transfiguration notes I needed help with. 

When I made my way into the library I saw Cedric leaning against the bookshelf next to Cho. Cedric looked like her was flirting with her but I didn't want to believe it so I marched over there to see what was happening. As I got closer I noticed Cho's cheeks were flushed, she was blushing...

"Hey Diggory, what's going on?" I tried to remain as calm as possible

"Oh Eden, I didn't see you... Cho and I were just having a conversation, are you ready to start on your transfiguration notes?" 

"Uhm, yeah sure... maybe we can go to my room to study instead?"

"Sure, come on" he grabbed my hand and started to walk away before turning around to say bye to Cho

"Bye Cho, I'll see you later" 

We continued walking till we got to my common room, I said the password and proceeded to walk up to my dorm with Cedric following me. We got a few weird stares from a few Slytherins but that was about it, nobody said anything to us but that was probably because most people liked Cedric. 

When we got into my dorm I slammed the door shut and threw my bags onto the floor, as much as I wanted to stay calm I couldn't. Even the thought of Cedric possibly flirting with Cho makes my blood boil.

"What is your problem?!" Cedric raised his voice when he noticed I was upset

"Oh just you flirting with Cho in the library! I mean are you fucking serious?!" I was trying my best to not get to upset but nerves were so high and seeing Cho blush at something he said set me off.

"Are you serious Eden?! I wasn't flirting with her! We were just having a normal conversation and you're overthinking it!!" he started to raise his voice even more which only made me shout louder.

"You were flirting! She was blushing at the stuff you were saying! Stop lying and just admit it!!"

He was silent and just looked at me like I caught him doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing. But the thing is I did catch him doing something wrong and that was him flirting with someone else.

"Eden you're right I was flirting with her but can you blame me?! You don't give me your attention!" he started to get angry 

"Cedric what the fuck! Are you serious right now?! All I do is give you attention, I'm always with you and when I'm not you're with Cho!" I was shaking from the anger that was flowing through my veins.

"Well I just want to be with you, completely! But you aren't ready" he put quotations with his fingers when he said I wasn't ready. But that was the truth, I wasn't sure if I was ready to go the whole way with him. It felt like it was being rushed and I've never fully committed in that way in a relationship before.