nine

EDENS POV

Christmas break finally rolled around and I was making sure everything I needed was packed and ready for my stay at the burrow. Since it was the 23rd I made sure to give everyone I wasn't seeing at Christmas their presents which included my parents and Cedric. Cedric gave me my present but I was told not to open it till Christmas so I'd have to wait.

Everyone made their way to the train and Cedric decided to sit with his Hufflepuff friends but I was fine with it. The train ride went by pretty quickly and the twins, Lee, and I were all in one train car. 

The train finally came to a stop and we were at platform 9 3/4 so everyone got off to be met with their families to go home for break. Cedric was nowhere to be found but we previously said our goodbyes for break so I wasn't worries about it.

After the Weasley children said their goodbyes to their friends and the twins and I said bye to Lee, we all went to find Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. Mrs. Weasley was more then excited to see her children home for break and even enveloped me into a bone crushing hug which I happily returned.

We all headed to the burrow in the Weasleys flying car which was pretty eventful considering the twins wouldn't stop messing with Ron. 

When we all got to the burrow Ron, Harry, and Hermione all ran into the house and up the stairs while Ginny slowly followed behind. George and Fred were whispering between themselves about pranks they want to pull when they get back from break and I quietly walked in behind Mrs. Weasley to the kitchen. 

The time passed and Mrs. Weasley started getting ready for dinner, so I decided I would ask if there was anything she needed help with since there were so many people at the burrow for break.

"Mrs. Weasley is there anything I can do to help?" even though I've known Mrs. Weasley for awhile I still wasn't too keen on saying her name.

"Oh Eden dear, you scared me, if you would like to cut those vegetables there that would help a lot... and please call me Molly" she smiled at me and just like she asked I cut the vegetables.

Time had went by and I finished up helping Molly, she had told me to go freshen up for dinner. Everyone seemed to be off doing their thing and so I entered Ginny's room to grab some more comfortable clothing.

I was staying in Ginny's room with her and Hermione despite the twins protests for me to stay with them. No one was in the room so I figured Ginny and Hermione were with Ron and Harry so I quickly grabbed some leggings and a hoodie to change into.

Making my way to the bathroom to change all I could hear was the twins making a ton of noise on the floor above me which caused me to let out a small laugh. I showered quickly and changed before everyone was called downstairs to go eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner wasn't very eventful and it went by pretty quickly, all anyone had to talk about was what happened at school recently. My relationship with Cedric was brought up briefly but it didn't last long since the twins put the focus on them.

Everyone eventually decided to part ways and go to their rooms or play chess in the living room. Making my way up the stairs to go go Ginny's room I felt myself being lifted up off of the ground and up the second flight of stairs. Quickly the realization that the twins were bringing me to their room set in causing me to laugh at their antics.