²⁹ Betrayal of Trust

☆UNEDITED☆

Published on 1st April 2021, 11:18 am, IST

²⁹ Betrayal of Trust

"This is an infirmary! Not a fish market!"

━━━━☆━━━━

☆    "-CK?!" JAMES yelled, his eyes nearly popping out of their sockets at the sight of the two intertwined teenagers in front of him.

    Rin and Sirius' horrified faces snapped sideways to meet his.

    "Rin?!"

    "James, I-"

    "Sirius?!"

    "Prongs-"

    "What the fuck, Sirius?!" James shouted, advancing towards Sirius and shoving him into the desks.

    "My sister?!"

    "Rin tried to pull James back, "Please- James-"

    "Are you fucking serious?!" James pulled him up and pinned him against the wall, his wand pinned at Sirius' throat.

    "Well, technically, I can't fuck myself, Rin does that-"

    "NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR JOKES, SIRIUS!" Rin cried, and James socked him right in the face.

    "Shut up, Sirius! You kissed my sister! Sister!"

    James threw him to the floor and kicked him multiple times.

   "Please- James- you're hurting him!" Rin gasped, trying to pull him away by his arm, but to no avail.

    "GO THE FUCK AWAY, RIN!"

    Blood spurted out of Sirius' mouth, his whole body was bruised.

    James grabbed him by his collar and threw him against the student tables, and all of them clattered, breaking into pieces.

    "Prongs- stop-" Sirius tried to stand up, but James punched him right back in the face, making him go back down.

    "That's it!" Rin yelled, pointing her wand at James, he flew apart from Sirius and landed on the opposite wall with a thump.

    Rin rushed to Sirius, attempting to patch up the blood from his nose with her shirt.

    James attempted to go at Sirius again, but he was thrown back into the wall by a flick of Rin's wand.

    "I'm only letting you both go after you talk it out like adults!" Rin huffed, tightening her arm around Sirius, ignoring her brother's protests.