EPILOGUE.

☆UNEDITED☆

Published on 11th April 2021, 11:53 am, IST

Epilogue

"But you're gonna have to see this for the rest of your life!"

━━━━☆━━━━

NESRIN POTTER, soon to be Nesrin Black, smiled, latching her arm to her father's, and began walking down the aisle.

Music blared around them as she walked, but Sirius didn't hear any of that. The only thing that he was aware of was Nesrin and how gorgeous she looked.

Rin wore a pale golden gown, so pale that at first glance, it almost appeared white. The dress had embroidered flower patterns on it and see-through sleeves. Her dark hair cascaded down her back, with a small crown at the top.

Sirius smiled in awe as the veil was lifted off Nesrin's head.

The officiator began talking. Rin and Sirius exchanged vows, and soon, it was time for it.

"Do you, Nesrin Linfred Potter, take Sirius Orion Black, to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Yeah, I do."

"And do you, Sirius Orion Black, take Nesrin Linfred Potter to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do,"

"Now,"

Sirius bounced on the balls of his feet. It was time for his favourite part.

"You may kiss the-"

Sirius pulled her in before the priest could even finish, and the crowd cheered wildly as the couple kissed.

"Alright, alright, you two! That's enough for now!" James groaned when the couple deepened the kiss, and Sirius lifted Rin off her feet.

"Sorry, mate," Sirius laughs. "But you're gonna have to see this for the rest of your life!"

With that, Sirius swept Rin off her feet, and holding her up bridal style, he ran off to get ready for the reception.

━━━━☆━━━━

Clink! Clink!

Everyone turned to face James as he clinked his glass.

"Hey, I'm James Potter, and I'm assuming that you probably knew that, there's no way you wouldn't know me if you know Rin or Sirius." James set his glass down.

"So, as you know, I'm Sirius' best man, and I am happy that my best mate finally got someone to settle down with."

"But," James added. "I'm also Rin's brother. So I want you to treat my little sister right, and I'll murder without a second thought if you ever hurt her."

Sirius nodded quickly, a small smirk still present on his face.

"And that doesn't go for just Sirius," James smirked. "It goes for you too, Rin. I know you're my sister, and I love you, but Sirius is my brother, and I won't stand you hurting him either. So, what I'm saying is, you both treat each other right. And even if I didn't like it at first, I can't think of a better person for Rin other than Sirius. I'll continue to support you two, even if Sirius knocked Rin up."

". . . What the fuck?"

"James!" Rin groaned. "I thought I told you not to tell anyone!"

"Well, I'm sorry! I didn't know you didn't tell Sirius yet!"

"Rin. . ." Sirius said. "You're. . . pregnant?"

"Yeah. . ." Rin bit her lip. "Surprise?"

"Bloody Merlin." Sirius gasped. "Bloody Merlin!" Sirius pulled her in for a kiss, and the guests cheered.

"She's pregnant, everyone!" Sirius announced happily. "We're having a baby!"

The crowd cheered again.

"So. . .when did you find out?"

"Just a little over a week ago."

"Do you. . . do you know if it's a boy or girl?"

"Not yet, love." Rin smiled. "We have to wait a bit longer to know. But, oh, I'd love it if it were a girl! Wouldn't that be lovely, for the little boy inside Lily to have a little sister!"

"It certainly would, love." Sirius placed a hand on her stomach, caressing it. "I love you," He blurted out.

"I love you too, Sirius."

━━━━☆━━━━

I KNOW ID POST THE EPILOGUE TMRW BUT I CPULDNT RESIST

And I've posted the first few parts of the sequel! Go check it out on my profile
Ahhh ill miss this book!! Ily all <33

Kathu