¹⁹ New Secrets and Crushes

☆UNEDITED☆

Published on 28th January 2021, 12:10 pm, IST

¹⁹ New Secrets and Crushes

" I know I'm not allowed to do this, but then again, when have I ever followed the rules?"

━━━━☆━━━━

☆    NESRIN RESPONDED instantly after a moment of shock and surprise, melting into Sirius' embrace, and kissed him back.

    Sirius' one hand raked through her dark hair, the other rested on her back, his palm feeling cool pressed against her drenched school shirt, and she snaked her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

    After a few moments of pure bliss, they finally broke apart.

    Rin bit her lip and cast her eyes downcast, face redder than a tomato, her eyes not daring to meet Sirius' silvery- grey ones.

    But Sirius took her face in his hands, initiating another kiss.

    Rin smiled into it. "You know James is going to kill us, right?"

    Sirius pulled away from the kiss, making a face, Rin chuckling at it.

    "Aw come on Nessie!" Sirius laughed, and at that moment, Rin decides that even though she hates people calling her that, Sirius might be the possible exception. "I know I'm not allowed to do this, but then again, when have I ever followed the rules?"

    Rin sighed, pulling him in for another kiss. "It. Will. Be. Worse. If. He. Finds. Out. From. Someone. Else." She murmurs in between kisses. "But. . . I can't quite bring my self to tell him. He would freak out and force us apart. And I don't want that because. . . Sirius, I really like you. I think that at one point, I even wished that it was you who sent me those pick-up lines."

    "It was me who sent them!" Sirius smiled, "Oh, and I really like you too." He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "And about James. . .Let's just live in the moment! Let's leave future Nessie and Sirius to deal with it!"

    "Okay," Rin smiled, resting her forehead against his. "But let's go inside now, we could catch a cold if we stay out here too long, and James might get suspicious."

    They entered the castle, giggling and tumbling here and there, leaving water and a trail of muddy footprints behind their wake.

    They reached the Fat Lady, and Rin opened her mouth to say the password, but Sirius pulled her in for another kiss.

    He finally let go of her, smirking at her dazed expression. "James could be waiting in the common room," He explained. "And I can't bear to wait until tomorrow to do that."

    They smiled warmly at each other, then entered the room, where James was there to greet them.

    "Sirius I am so sorry, I didn't mean anything that I said, you are an amazing person, everyone loves you, and your mother, who cares what that hag thinks, am I right?! Also-"

    "Calm down, James." Sirius laughed. "It's fine."

    James had all of this in lightning speed, his hands flying aimlessly all over the place.

    "It- It is?"

    "Yeah,"

    So James hugged him hard with full force.

    "Aw," Rin smiled and tried to join in on the hug.

    "Go away, Rin! This is our brother bonding time!"

    "Fine!" Rin grumbled. "Forget the person who fixed everything!"

    She climbed up the stairs back to her dormitory, grumbling and complaining.

━━━━☆━━━━

    "Lily, I really am sorry." James sighed. "And. . . I swear I won't ask you out ever again. Or make any advances towards you. I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore." He added the last part a bit pained.

    It was the next morning, and James was apologising to Lily.

    "Of course not, James," Lily said quietly. "I obviously still want to be friends with you! And, thank you, James. Make sure you keep your promise."

    They both bid each other goodbye and went separate ways.

    Lily was glad that he had apologised, but couldn't understand the weight she felt on her heart at James' words.

    'I won't ask you out ever again.'

    'Or make any advances towards you.'

    She really didn't know why her heart clenched at those words, and she really hated not knowing.

━━━━☆━━━━

I really hope you liked this chapter!I was thinking about taking a small break from this bookand focus on my Demigods book, because I've been neglecting it ever since I started thisstory

I was thinking about taking a small break from this book
and focus on my Demigods book, because I've been neglecting it ever since I started this
story.
See you at the next update! :)

Kathu