²³ The Hospital Wing

☆UNEDITED☆

Published on 27th February 2021, 10:10 am, IST

²³The Hospital Wing

"You stopped being my brother the day you ran away!"

━━━━☆━━━━

☆    "POTTER! OPEN this door!"

    It was the next morning, and Lily's fist was pounding against the door of the marauders' dorm room.

    The door swung open, a dishevelled Remus Lupin insight.

    "What in the f***king world would you want right now?"

    "Remus-?!"

    "Yeah, sorry about him," Sirius came into view, pulling Remus away from the doorway. "He's grumpy in the mornings."

    "Why are you here, Evans? Did you need something" James asked.

    "No actually, I needed to talk to you- no- all of you."

    She cast Sirius an unusual glance, him frowning at it.

    "Last night, we. . ." She took a deep breath. "We were attacked by some Slytherins."

    "Bloody hell! Flower, were you hurt? Are you okay?!"

    "No! No, no. I'm fine! But Rin. . ."

    She watched from the corner of her eye as all the colour drained from Sirius' face.

    "She's hurt? Is she still in the hospital wing?! What the hell happened?!" Before Lily could reply, James sped off, his uniform still half undone.

    "I was about to go myself, are you three coming?"

━━━━☆━━━━

    "She'll wake up in about a day or two," Said Madame Pomfrey to the teens crowded around Rin's bed. "There isn't anything to worry about."

    James nodded numbly. "She'll be alright," He said a little hoarsely, "She'll get back to annoying me in no time."

    "What happened last night, Lily?" Dorcas asked, frowning deeper.

    "Well, we were on our way back to the common room after studying in the library, and we heard these Slytherins talk- Bellatrix Black, Rodolphus Lestrange and. . ." She hesitated before adding. "Regulus Black."

    Sirius already pale face turned paperwhite.

    "Regulus was there?"

   "Er, yeah. Then they saw us, we didn't want to start a fight, but they started firing hexes at us, we duelled back in defence, and one of the spells hit Rin. I had to keep duelling, there were three of them but only one me. Luckily, McGonagall arrived and saved us." She finished.