⁰³ Train Ride and Girl Talk

UNEDITED

Published on 21st October, 6:28 pm, IST

⁰³ Train Ride and Girl Talk

"My entire life does not revolve around Lily Evans!" 

━━☆━━

    NESRIN POTTER and her friend Dorcas Meadowes were playing exploding snaps as they sat in a compartment by themselves, waiting for their other friend Lily Evans to come back from her prefects' meeting.

    "Rin," Dorcas said quietly, glancing at her friend.

    "Mhmm?" Rin didn't take her eyes off the game.

    "You're in the Slug club. . ."

    "Yes?" Rin replied, wondering where Dorcas was leading this.

    "And, um, Marlene McKinnon is also in it, isn't she?"

    Rin's eyes snapped up to meet her shy ones.

    "What?!" She gasped, abandoning the game and vacating her seat across Dorcas' to sit beside her. "You fancy McKinnon!" She stated and grinned like crazy as she bounced up and down her seat.

    "Shush! Keep it down, will you? Someone might-!"

    Bang!

    The door of the compartment burst open, revealing James Potter, Sirius Black, and Peter Pettigrew.

    "Someone might what, dear Meadowes?" Sirius smirked, throwing an arm around Dorcas' shoulders as James sat down opposite them with Peter.

    "Nothing," Dorcas said stiffly, trying to shrug off the arm around her. "Get your arm off me, Black."

    "Nothing?" Sirius smirked, wiggling his eyebrows, still not removing his arm. "Because to me, it sounded like you fancy Marlene McKinnon!"

    Nesrin and Dorcas gasped and jumped up from their seats, making Sirius fall from his seat from the force.

    "You were eavesdropping on us?!" Rin screeched, eyes blazing in anger.

    "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Calm down Nessie!"

Rin had her wand on Sirius' throat in an instant.

    "Call me that one more time. . ." she whispered, "And you won't have hair anymore."

    Sirius gulped and nodded, making Rin smile sweetly and remove her wand.

    Dorcas laughed lightly. "Why are you guys here anyway? And where's Lupin?"

    James made a face. "Moony is at the prefects meeting. And aren't I allowed to visit my baby sister and her friend for no reason?"

    Dorcas narrowed her eyes at him. "You came here to visit Lily but forgot that she was a prefect too, didn't you?"

    ". . .Nuh-uh!" He scoffed. "My entire doesn't revolve around Lily Evans you know!"

    "Yes, it does!" The whole compartment yelled, making James recoil.

    "What's going on guys?" Lily Evans was standing at the door. "Potter." She huffed when her eyes got the sight of him.

    "Hey, Evans!" James smirked and ran a hand through his hair, making Lily roll her eyes in disgust.

    "What are they doing here?"

    "They were just leaving, actually."

    "What? No, we're- oof!"

    James was unable to complete his sentence as Rin had pushed him, Sirius and Peter, out the door with Lily and Dorcas.

    "There. Now let's talk. Tell me everything you left out in your letters girls!"

━━☆━━

    "And then he held my hand!" Rin squealed, narrating her tale.

    Oh. My. Merlin!" Lily shrieked. "I can't wait for you guys to get together! I think you would look good as a couple!"

    Rin laughed lightly. "Well, I'm not the only one with a crush! How's Marlene Dorkie?"

    "Holy shit Dorcas! Why didn't you tell me, you fancy McKinnon?"

    "I just- I just told Rin-"

    "Whatever! Tell us everything!"

━━☆━━

I. Do. Not. Like. This. Chapter. At all.It's so short, and icky, and. . . STUPID!
Writers' block sucks :(

. . . So the next update might be even more late.

Kathu