4

His voice send chills down her spine. She had to back out or it could definitely lead to unusual event between them. The nerves Popping arms backed out , as Asad could sense the tension appearing on Aliza's face. Next moment he knew her pearl disappeared in thin ear. He chuckled thinking what just happened between them and if there was a possibility if his feeling were shared by her as well. This could change his life entirely.

He had dreamt of her since their teenage, now looking at her ,he couldn't resist the thought of keeping her sweat little doe to himself , away from the world. Many of his University girls tried to be close to him , yet Asad was determined he couldn't share such sentiment and feelings with anyone else.  "Asad, Aliza will get free at 8'o clock , here is the address of the company she started to work in. Both of you come home as soon as possible " her mother said smiling. She knew about her son's admiring and fondnes with the girl.

"(Ji ammi) okay mom " Asad  replied  hurriedly and got dresses. He had already missed his first lecture, he couldn't afford to miss another one.

On her way to school, Aliza thought about the other night , the stranger she encountered.  She wondered how would she recognise him if she encountered him again . Who was that man ? It will definitely eat her out today.

It was 11am, half way through the meeting. She gave the parents marksheets and talked about their child apprehensively.  She was one hard working woman . Much to her dismay only one parent didn't attend the meeting as usual.
She wrote a mental note to call the parents afterwards , as she had never met Zainab's parent. The girl seemed to be a trouble in the class , bullying student around, yet managed to score high grades in all the subjects except Chemistry, it was Aliza's subject.

She was highly concerned looking at the marksheet of the girl. How could she not score in the subject yet she do well in others and why her parents never showed up in any of the P.T.M she wondered.  The bill rung and Aliza got back to the classroom and attended to the parents, hoping to engage with Zainab's parents.

The sound of the keyboard could be heard across the school hallway now , Aliza's was updating the records of the meetings . As punctual as her, she could not afford to delay it till tomorrow. Her phone chimed and she sees the text of an stranger.

Stranger - hello ! Are you okay now little girl ?