8

Aliza's POV :-)

The traffic is so heavy today . I don't know , if I can reach school on time . What kind of a teacher  would I be called if I am late myself. I have been waiting here past half an hour. It's never this late. I usually leave much earlier from home , you never know what can challenge you . Here it comes.  Huh !! The bus is so crowded today .

I am standing in the bus, I bought my ticket . The bus is too slow today. What is wrong . I am starting to consider buying a Scotty now. It will save my time. I am now even considering Asad's offer to let him drop me though. After yesterday ,I think things have changed between us. He was very gentle today . He didn't even tease. Yet he will never leave his habit of towering me while I am doing house chores. I never thought of Asad more than my cousin. But I can sense somethings have changed about him since yesterday...I felt so ashamed , after the waiter hit him .I was about to kiss him and he kissing be back.

I have been thinking about him alot I think.  I sense a pair hazel eyes staring at me. The man was wearing quite rugged clothes , chains around him neck and wrists.  Is he some sort of a gangster? He looks like that.
I quickly  removed my gaze away from him . The sun is excruciating bright today . No wonder the sky is cleared , from the heavy rain .  Asad took me to this beautiful place. I was so overwhelmed and scared at the same time .  Why am I thinking about him. Evrything reminds me of him right now.  Did I not deviate my mind from him , I ll be sitting in the bus for the whole day .

The man who was staring at me is no longer there . Someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked back and it was that same man . I loathe men like him .  "come with me and I promise, you will for me again"  the words  coming out of him mouth and hit my ear. I suddenly am feeling blood rushing in my arms and fist.  I want to bury this man right now  .

Third person's POV ;)

Aliza took her steps toward the bus gate. The man held her, he looked at her with much lust. . "Let go of me " she screamed . In no time , a man in black suit came . He stood from the back seat . Everyone could notice , how the man stood up from his seat and went towards Aliza and the defaulter.  A slamming surface hit the other man's hear , he let go Aliza. She stood her not believing her eyes.  She took in all the information . She wanted to thank him for helping her but he avoiding her now , dragged the man outside the bus . Aliza followed her .

"Hey  !! Wait " she shouted running behind him . . The man let go of the gangster after murmuring somthing into his ears .  He started to walk away form Aliza.  She kept following the man , hoping if he was the one texting her.  For 20 min she tried to follow the man and lost him in the bazaar. (market).

She was certain now , it was the man who texted her. She knew , she had been followed. Aliza felt afraid . It creeped her out thinking someone's keeping an eye on her but who could that be.  She saw the time in her watch. It was 9.45am. She cursed herself for not letting Asad drop her . .
She reached school , her attendence couldn't be marked. Thankfully she was one teacher who took least number of holidays. It would compensate for the left Holiday, she mumled.

The day passed quick, it was time to leave now . Aliza was packing her stuff when she heard noises from the sciene lab. She reached there and earth slipped from her feet. She slammed the door open and caught two students red-handed.  The girl was none other than Zainab , leaning on the wall while the boy was almost over her. They both stood up shocked, they were caught red handled now. Zainab started to feel anxious , she knew Aliza ma'am would not let this be unseen . She would get there parents involve. Even the thought made shiver run down her spine. 

Tears formed in her eyes as they begged for mercy from her teacher. The boy stool still , Aliza recognised the boy . He was a year older than Zainab . He was a commerce student, in 11th  grade. Aliza asked for his parents number and asked them to vacate the school immediately.  "Don't think there will be no consequences , both of you " She said sturdily .