19

Ibrahim's pov ;)

I stepped down the car I soon as I could. I couldn't survive. I cannot control my eyes. Everytime I see her, I want to dive deep in her eyes. I cannot understand what is happening to me but this is something I don't intent to do. No !! This is not my nature..

I am working on his college project since March. I want this deal with the Royal Empire company. It will increase our company's status much more. I was rechecking all the documents sent by my secretory.

I heard the door open, i instantly got angry. I have informed everyone to never disturb me in my study room but God help who came today. I keep my room lights off and use the lamp. I am used to it since childhood. I couldn't make any guess of the person. I was about to speak when the lady like penetrated my ears. It was soft . The voice was little trembling. It was pleading but it was lovely.

I couldn't recognise the voice and stood up to have the closer look at the woman. The voice was continuous, she was not talking to me!! No ! ! No!! . I stood up and reached the couch beside the door, it was Zainab's teacher. I couldn't imagine her talking so softly to anyone. She is usually very straightforward and strict. Just like me.

I heard her conversation, I guess she has a boyfriend or she is engaged. The thought of her with someone else produced an sudden ache in my chest. It felt betrayed even though she is not promised to me . Anyhow I tried to see for an engagement ring on her beautiful hands.

She mumbled something in her mouth and turn off the phone. Her fragile body hit my stone hard chest. She is really very soft , I wonder how fragile she must be in her childhood. She is tall though, about 5'6 feet tall. I have seen her twice and didn't notice her wearing heels .I think she is very comfortable in her own skin . Just like me .

It somehow bothers me to see her. I like her confidence, the way she stood up for herself infront of me . She has the audacity to say no to me . I was frustrated a bit although. But I enjoyed her protesting against me. It is unusual for me.

As soon as she hit me, she tripped and I held her strongly. My hand took her waist to grab her and other one gripped her hand firmly. Her smell targeted my buds instantly. It was a very mild smell. I couldn't recognise it but it was so intoxicated for me ..I couldn't resist myself but to smell her more. A protest came from her hand that easily ditched away. I craved for more of it, the smell.

I felt like a hungry wolf who wanted to eat his dinner. His meal hidden , so he is searching for it .I brushed my nose on hers , making my way to the nap of her neck and it hit me again . I wanted to embrace her .

The protest started to become more voilent, and I came back into my senses.. She jerked my hand very roughly, I could see her face. It was red , I wondered if she was flushed with pleasure or she was angry. I bet my money on the later. She looked into my eyes so daringly. I chuckled to her. Frustration visible on her face as she left the room .

Third person's POV:)

She left the room haphazardly. Her heart beat racing like the horses inside her chest . She couldn't understand why she always felt so strange when she was around Mr. Ibrahim. Aliza entered Zainab's room . She continued teaching her and corrected most of her problems. Zainab was able to hold on to the subjects . May be it was only a private tutor that she needed to do well in the subject . There was some basics that she used to miss in the question .

"I am happy, you are catching up really fast Zainab." Aliza told her smiling .

"Thank you ma'am. If it wasn't you who helped me so much I couldn't have been better. " She replied to her teacher .

Both the ladies were happy with what they did today . Aliza liked helping her students and this time she really got out of the league to help Zainab. They continued talking about the school and the subjects. Time passed so quickly in the mansion. It was 9 o'clock. Aliza couldn't believe herself. She was in the mansion for 4 hours and she couldn't realize it.

A maid came and informed them that the dinner was ready. Watching the clock, Aliza couldn't think of anything else but to leave the place. She was afraid of losing her job now that she was taken a leave without informing them. She was in a big trouble.

Both the ladies reached the great hall, beside which was the dinning room. Zainab informed his brother about her teacher that wishes to leave the place. Although she knew that it was a strict rule there thay no one could leave the place after 9pm .

" You know she can't go now." Ibrahim said to her sister dismissivily.
Aliza heard what Ibrahim said . She was more than angry now .

She went on the dinner table ,and took the papers from his hands, driving his total focus on her.