27

Aliza's pov :)

We are on the road since two hours , atleast that's what my assumption says. I am relived that the house is officially named to my uncle now. He can live peacefully for the rest of his life , atleast he didn't have to pay a huge amout as a loan for the house. I have so many memories in that house. I grew up in it.  Asad and I used to play in the garden nearby.  I miss those day . I was happy . We were happy as a family back then. Asad's weeping face came in front of me everytime I close my eyes . I don't want him to do something stupid.

I have always dreamt of going to the University to complete my post graduation and do a doctorate . May be dreams are called dreams because they can't be true . We just see those things in our sleep. A heavy burden has lifted of my shoulder . I have never imagine to marry like this . I don't know what the future hold for me . I was looking outside as I see we were crossing the state borders .

Honestly I don't feel comfortable with the man who sat beside me . Everything about him was opposite to mine. He looked very arrogant. The way he talks , geniune confidence drips from his mouth , one thing that I like about him . I feel hesitant to talk to him .

I have noticed, all this time he takes small glances at me . May be he also feels as awkward as I feel . I desperately want to know the reason he put a deal to marry to me in exchange of the money. I hated the fact that I have been nothing but a girl this man has brought . Technically I am not his wife , not in wife kind of way . He has purchased me in exchange of the money or ghe favour whatever I call it .

I am afraid if he will treat me like a wife or like some stranger that he invested in .

"You look very tired. " I snap back from my subconscious, when his hard rusty voice hit my eardrum  . " It's been a long day isn't ?", He asked me . His eyes are focused on me now like he wants to have a conversation with me .

Okay !! We can start with a light conversation . This is going good.

"Yes indeed ." I said to him, smiling just a little. Actually he is right , I am so tired. This man can read my face already . God help me !

"Can I ask you something? ", as my words came out of my mouth , his attendance again directed towards me .

His smirk has disappeared now . He is smiling genuinely..  " Ask away ", he said .

I looked at his eyes . They look so familiar to me but I can never recall where . They are just beautiful. I really like the emarald colour of his eyes. It is so rare to find such eye bearer in this country .

"Where are we going exactly , it's been a long drive . " I asked looking outside.

Third person's POV :-)

Ahmed couldn't think of anything else . Aliza had totally hypnotized her. He couldn't control himself. All he wanted to make her sit on his lap and stroke her hair, to nibble on that neck of hers. The man was getting impatient with each second passing . Everytime, she looked at him , blinking those beautiful eyes of her.  The way her lips pursed when she talked to him. He needed to feel those lips again .

Remembering the night when he kissed her, entering her room . That small peck , he had been living by imagining it day and night . 

The car parked in front of the villa. He had bought it only for her. It was supposed to be her wedding gift. The driver open his door, exiting from it.  He opened the door for her . He looked at her, struggling with the lahnga what she wore. She definitely know how to carry one .  He helped her , taking the embroidery fabric and taking it to the side of her. The couple stood in front the big villa .

Aliza was shocked to see the huge building. A warm hand slipped into hers . She looked at him nervously. She didn't want to get things heated up the very day. She barely knew the man. The same clever smirk was again plastered on his face.  He looked devilish.  They took a couple of stairs and entered the villa, hand in hand. 

-----------------------------------------

Aliza was her reflection in the mirror. She was a married woman now . She was someone's wife. All her life has been upside down since yesterday . The maid, again entered the room, informing her about the clothes in the room size wardrobe.

"I will help you change and get ready Madam ." Fiza ,her maid said.  Aliza tried to discourage the idea. She felt dreadful at once , when the maid said, to help get ready.

Aliza took a quick cold shower. She was surprised to see the shampoo and all the stuff that she used was present there. I hopped out of the shower in the towel, damping her hair . She heard someone, opening the door. Thinking that is was Fiza, she came into the vast bedroom only to find his husband there.

He had changed already. He wore a simple t-shirt and trousers. He looked so young in such attire. He was actually a young man , 26 years old . Of course, he had single handedly accomplished a lot in such a young age . The power and communication he had,.one couldn't only ask for .

Aliza cursed the towel , not to cover her body fully . It was meant to be wrapped around her hair, not of her body . Was she dreaming, when she wore it .
She stared at the man , looking flushed.  The man , stood up only to come closer to her.  What must she do . He was his husband not some stranger. She didn't want to end things up like they should be .

Ahmed approached her. Was he drugged by her, because it appeared so . He was inche apart from Aliza. Lust and pleasure mixed in his eyes . He looked like a wild thirsty animal..He need to quench his thirst . Only she could help him with it .

With a swift motion, he slipped his hand on her waist and brought her closer. Now nobody could make them apart.

Aliza's breaths was so heavy, the man's eyes dropped from her eyes to her raising chest . She was hyperventilating.  "You will catch cold , go get dress quickly ." He whispered in her ears and left the room like a ghost.