40

Hey everyone .
My exams just ended 2 weeks back and new semester started without any break. 🥲
I can't tell you how sleep deprived I was .
Hope you enjoy this chapter.
♥️♥️
This will be highly unedited. Pardon for all the mistakes..
🧠🧠

8 months later....

Ibrahim sat uncomfortably on the sofa. In front of him were all the jewells he wished to buy . He simply couldn't get anything of his liking. May be he came to wrong store. "Shit " he cursed under his breath.

"Sir." the jeweller paused looking at Ibrahim's exhaustion. He was here since morning . "Huh ?" Hr replied with no efforts. He was already preoccupied.

" Sir , the perfect one will feel the right when you will see it.  " , Ibrahim looked up at the old man.  He was his family jeweller. The man chuckled at him .  " I have never seen you this stress boy , the girl's really lucky ", he dropped onto him.

His heart felt heavy thinking about her. Its been an year since they are living under the same roof but Aliza hasn't opened upto him yet. He won't deny he has developed strong feelings for her.
" I will pick it later in the evening, I have got to run now " , and he left .

--------------

... I hope you liked the idea . This was the end of the presentation."  With that the meeting ended.

Ibrahim went through the draft once again ,he was carefully listening to his lawyer. It was a deam of the island he wanted to buy to which Aliza was taken by Ahmed. As if it was destiny that brought the past back once again.

He was never thought of buying an island. His team was consistent about it.  It would be a great resort , taking in the weather and the sources . One of the many things that bastard gave Ibrahim apart from Aliza. He wanted to close the deal and start the process but there was something in his gut telling him to visit the place again.

He hadn't heard of Ahmed ever since. He wasn't going to accept the news of his death either. The body was never found. Did he really drowned . Was his body really rotting in the depth of ocean. No body knew.

" We will get back to you by this week. " Ibrahim's lawyer annouced . .

The meeting ended with , but the thought couldn't leave his head. It was getting paranoid.  His went to his office from the meeting room , scratching his perfect shaves jaw.

His phone chimed and he knew who it was.
Aliza : i am going to meet Asad today .

He smiled and texted back.
" okay , dont be late though. "..
He wanted to take her out today, he already had bought a dress and all the accessories for her. And for the baby, the nanny could look after him for a few hours. He had it all planned.

The day went by , nothing usual happened. Ibrahim was occupied with the paper of the island. He had more meetings to attend to . Looks like his assistant wasn't scheduling things for him well enough. She could use some help. He sat back, sighing . His hands moved behind his occiputs, gasping for more air. His orbs were sparkling . He closed his eyes ,valley of salty water flowed down to cheek. He had no one but Aliza to call his at the moment. He felt emptiness. He has been so love deprived. These past eight months were tough on him. He was there with Aliza on her every step. Looking at her growing belly, the flush on her face and her mood swings ,  it was hard on him to control his feelings. He was so madly in love with her.

Aliza s POV ;)

I wore a blue floral knee length frok and pain of cream pjama. Can't deny this baby is making me glow . I wore the sandles that  I bought last weekend with Ibrahim. He had been my constant pillar of support since he found me in the hospital or in the island. I dont like to think about what happened. I am thankful of him he had given me accomodation in this huge palace. Sometimes I wonder if he was the man I was married to instead of Ahemd. GOD ,that man was    ... I don't know.

These past few months, I haven't thought about him .I don't want my baby to think about him  . I know I am a bit skeptical but this baby is one thing that has given me hope. I can't lose him or her. I know once the baby come , i need to explain his father's absence and this thought makes me shudder.

I carried by bad , sat in the car. I texted Ibrahim, I was going to meet Asad. All this time , we talked a bit but he actually don't know what happened with me.  I told him , he was going to be uncle soon to which he seemed very excited about. He told me about a girl in his college , he is currently with and soon plan to marry as well. I am happy he could find someone to hold onto.

I wonder what Ibrahim be doing this time . Honestly the baby and me have grew fond of him. Sometimes, I feel like I am attached to him somehow. When I caress me and the baby , takes care of our little things. I don't want to think about it . May be I am just sacred , he is just helping me out of pity and that I hate  but I also don't have any other options as well.

I haven't told uncle and aunty yet about Ahmed.. i dont want to upset them neither do i want to burden them but living with Ibrahim is also not good. Having him around make me feel safe. A part of me wants to stay with him , I think that's not possible, soon I have to leave his place and find my own. I need to raise this baby good.

We stopped at the cafe where asad was standing  with the girl he told me about. I could see she was very pretty. I was delighted to see both of them. My baby bump was too large , I could be easily spotted . I was the glitter in Asad's eyes when he introduced me to the girl. Her name was Maryam. The evening was delightful. We shared our childhood memories with Maryam . She was a sweet soul. I was happy for Asad .

My phone chimed , as I saw the text of someone I dearly was missing. I wasn't used to not to see him for so long. This has become a habit of me.  May be these were all the pregnancy hormones. Whatever it was I didnt had any control over it , yet I knew I slowly falling for his man .

Ibrahim: where are you ? Do you want me to pick you up??

A part of me wanted to , to ask him to pick me up from here. I wanted to see him urgently . Yet we decided to stay these and talk for a while .
I texted him, not to wait for me since it might get a little late .

Maryam ordered another cup of tea. I giggled as Asad rolled his eyes over. Maryam are I were tea lovers and Asad hated tea. We joked about it for another hour when a man tapped my shoulder.