32

The bell rung so loud declaring the end of the last period. Aliza started to assemble her notebook and markers. She looked forward to a cup of hot tea.

After a long debate with her husband in the morning she felt drained. She recalled how Ahmed was consistent on not going to school.

Aliza hung her side back , and marched towards the office. Her mind was still processing her morning with Ahmed.

She had never gave so many justification to her uncle for anything. Yes he was a little demanding but it was nothing like Ahmed. It was her decision , if she wanted to teach or not.

She felt irratied for once, for Ahmed to be so dominating . She knew she cared for her.

But , she wasn't opting for somthing bad.

From the other hand, she started to type on her phone to his new driver . Yes , Ahmed gave her a car and appointed a driver for her.

In no ways she was going school on bus . She was his wife now. Well , it was all considerate of him.

The woman, struck a heavy load. The phone slided off her hand, and landed towards the ground.

No , no this can't happen. She looked up to see the cause of this trauma, only to find of his nightmare was standing there like a long handsome Greek god.

" Ms Aliza, stop dreaming about your husband in broad daylight . Look where you landed now " he said with a heavy voice. The filthy grin was evident on his face.

Such a devil..

" Oh so now , you know me.. and if I was dreaming, did you go blind to crash on me like that " Aliza responded looking at his eyes .

She wanted answers . Was she hurt , he pretended to ignore her yesterday .

She wanted to avoid him, to not think about him..
But encountering him on daily basis will just make the situation worsen ..

It was really affecting her. She knew it was.

Had she started to like this man . This man who always does such inappropriate things to her. She was going crazy.

" No I didn't go blind like you to marry anyone " he repesponed. Was Ahmed really concerned about her.

Did her marriage affected him so much. " Mr Siddiqui, I don't get you . You can't interfere in my personal life. "She replies. How could he said such things to her.

Did he knew why she married Ahmed in the first place. " And you can't decide for me if I want to recognise you or not " Ibrahim said.

He was actually enjoy this . It felt like a long time , since they both fought with each other. He likes every bit of her.

Her audacity to challenge him in every way possible. He wasn't treated like this usually.

Was he Just playing games with her. If he was , it would only lead to destroying Aliza's relationship with her husband.

The words hit like a sword in her heart. Why was she feeling that way .

She looked in his eyes, but there was no warmth in them. He was as cold as ice.

Aliza looked down, to see her broken phone screen, with teary eyes. She felt used by him..

Sudden guilt, angger , hatred and sadness washed over her . She had to be the bigger person here.

She can't just destroy herself by the hands of some evil man. Aliza gathered enough strength, to atleast walk past him.

The woman didn't bother to slide away, she just walked past him , hitting hard on Ibrahim's shoulder .

She wanted to put a dagger in it . She felt betrayed even though there were no promises , no commitment.

For god's sake, she was married to someone else.

Warm hands entangled hers. She didn't want to look back. "Don't go " she heard him . It was soft and pleading.

She couldn't believe it . One moment he acted so cold and now he wanted her to stay.
"Give me a reason to " she replied.

Indians didn't leave her hand even after Aliza's revolt. He instead, dragged her with him towards her office.

Unlocking the door, he directed her towards the chair. It was this same office , they met for the first time . She remember every detail of it .

Aliza looked at him , like she had lost something, she really wanted to know his intension .

" The last time we met ,I beleive you weren't married ?", He asked her. Was he interviewing her know .

What crimes had she committed to be treated in such way . She looked dismissively at him.. If he could pretend to be a stranger to him yesterday, yes she would choose not to answer him .

The man , leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. Aliza couldn't deny amount of strength the fabric had to hold such big muscles underneath.

No , no. She can't afford to be impressed by his charms once agai . The man looked as ravishing as ever. " So now we are not on talking term ?" She heard him.

Both looked at each other, none breaking the eye contact. Neither of them wanted to end this war but who would win .

He began to vanish the spase between them, still looking in her eyes.

Taking her hands , he directed her to get up as she did. The heavenly bodies collides as Aliza's back struck the wall . It was as if history was repeating itself .

His face leaned over, he took her as tightly as ever. The space so little ,.it could suffocate a man .

His pointy nose touched hers , he wanted embrace her like a queen . " You are mine " he whispered to her.. and again, there eyes start to battle.

She knew it was pure lust, it wasn't the same as she saw in Ahmed's eyes. Her feelings and deed were so forbidden yet only the forbidden fruit a tastes the sweetest..

She didn't want to give up. Yet she already had. She didn't want to admit to him yet deep inside she was already falling for him ..

But was he falling for her too ??

_________

Don't forget to vote ❤️
Is Ibrahim falling for her 😍
Feeling bad for her husband 🥺🥺