20

Ibrahim's gaze shifted the furious woman infront of him. He wanted to applause for her audacity do such a mischief act. He stood up from the chair. The maid who had the tray full of delicious appetizers dropped it. She might as well had got a heart attack from the owner's reaction. Everybody dread from Ibrahim. Although the man had a soft corner in his heart, he demanded respect and honour . Afterall he earned it. The woman didn't took a set up back. Had she now stay here in his home ? Was she held hostage now ? All thoughts entering her mind, she would fight for her freedom. She couldn't stay in his mansion. Aliza couldn't imagine herself being in a man's house ,she barely knew. It was against her disciples.

Ibrahim came futher closer to her. He had no expressions on his face. Only god knows what he might be thinking. Aliza looked tensed on seeing him with such face.

" As you have already seen Ms Aliza, the mansion is located outside the city. It is in the middle of woods. There have been reports of animal activities after the dawn. " He told her calmly.

Aliza didn't wanted an explaination from him. She needed to go home. He logical minded had already agreed on Ibrahim. But her heart ached to reach home and see his man .

" Surely there must be another way . Just think of it as an emergency now will you? You brought me here and it's your duty to deliver me home as well ." She said dismissively hoping that it would be the end of conversation . Afterall she laid a valid point.

" Yes , I will. I will deliver you home. But not in pieces. I leave for office early in the morning. I will drop you home . " The man said and started eating.

There was no way she was wanted to agree to him but looking at the risks , she had no other option .

The three of them ate their dinner in silence. They drifted apart after it. Zainab went into her room after informing her teacher that a maid had been given instructions to make her stay comfortable .
A young girl came to Aliza in the hall. She was about 16 years old ,dark and beautiful. She greeted Aliza.

" Please follow me ma'am. I shall guide you to your room ." She said gentlely, guiding the lady to her room.
They entered the room, and the girl laid the clothes and towel on the table.

" Thank you for your hospitality" Aliza said to her.

" Ma'am, if you need anything else you can tell."the girl asked her. Aliza was looking at the room, it was huge one. The walls were painted dark, if reminded her of Mr. Ibrahim's study room. There were many beautiful lamps and scented candles of the table as well. The room was perfect for some romanticism.

Aliza noticed a blue bruise on the girl's check. As soon as the girl saw her looking at it, she tried to hide it with her duppata.

"Are you all right ?" Aliza asked the girl. She was now concerned about her. . Suddenly heavy tear drops hit the ground and the girl started to cry in silence.
"What is your name ? Has anyone hurt you? " Aliza kept on asking her. She held her hand and made her sit of the bed infront of her. The girl wouldn't stop crying though. Aliza managed to calm down her and after few minutes she eyes became dry .

" You can tell me what is wrong. I will try to help you." Aliza consoled her again.

" My name is Maham Siddiqui. I don't want to disturb you Madam. It is nothing new that happened to me. "The girl told Aliza.

"Tell me who did this to you. We can find a way to end your misery.. trust me " Aliza said. She really wanted to help the girl. She was angry on whosoever that hurt Maham.

"I live in the qaurters behind the mansion. All the house keeping staff lives there. The guards came there as well if they have night duties. Since the animal attacks have started, more men came to stay for the night after there respective duties. "Maham described everything to Aliza.

Aliza was listening to her very carefully, a huge burden lifted up her chest hearing that Mr. Ibrahim was telling her the truth.

" One man in the new staff , he brings drink with him. After everyone is drunk, he tried to misbehave with me . Everytime I try to escape him, he beats me. I cannot tell this to Mr. Ibrahim."the girl was now crying again.

"Why can't you?"Aliza questioned.

" I just can't " she sighed. Aliza felt disgusting with the man. She pitied the young girl of being a victim in such act.

" Please don't tell anyone about this . I beg you " Maham pleaded .

Aliza desperately wanted to help her. But looking at her pleading, she had no other option. She was determined to talk to the owner of the house in the morning or may be she could tell Zainab. Constant debate started to lay war in her mind.

Aliza told her to be strong and not to give into it . After a long conversation, the girl departed from her room .

Aliza looked at the clothes . They looked new. She went in the bathroom, taking in all the luxury. Her mind still thinking about Maham. She couldn't let her be on her own. The woman showered with cold water, after sucha long day she needed it.

She looked outside the glass walls , thinking of the moments in Mr. Ibrahim's room. She didn't like it, she was being weak infront of him . He couldn't taken advantage of her and Aliza could have easily let him. She couldn't struggle enough with the man.

After completing washing her body, she came outside, putting lotion on the body. The room smelled like lavender and tulips. She took the clothes that Maham had left for her. It was tshirt and shorts. Aliza tried to fit in the clothes. The t-shirt fitted over her thorax perfectly. She remembered her underwear kept along with her clothes in the laundry now.

Aliza guessed these belonged to Zainab since she was much smaller than her. Aliza being taller and much petite. She wore the shorts, hugging her curves. After drying her wet hair, she laid on the mattress.

The woman couldn't sleep. She looked at the watch, it was 3'o clock. She saw her phone, looking at her last text to Asad. What an understanding man. They kept thinking about Maham. Her throat felt dry. In need of quiniching her thirst she decided go downstairs.

As she took a sip of the water, Aliza heard something moving behind the counter. It was so dark she couldn't see anything. Taking the glass with her , she tried to find the switch board.

As she opened the light , a huge figure appeared sitting across the counter table, being half asleep after what Aliza did to him. She gasped for huge amount of air, and slipped the water over the man, waking him up.

So some of you were asking me to write longer chapters and here is a little attempt of mine.
I know this is still not long enough but I am working on it .
I hope you people are liking the story so far.
Keep voting and sharing your views with me.
❤️❤️