18

The location was settled in a non residential area. Aliza couldn't find any house around. She hadn't seen any man yet either . Her neck was aching from constantly looked through the window. She didn't wanted to his face. The man who sat in front of him. None of them talked since the car started. There are a visible tension in the car and they both knew it.

She watched as they reached in what she would assume middle of the forest. She could now see the big mansion. It looked so luxurious from afar , she wondered what would be inside. Her gaze shifted to the view to the man infront of him who was looking at her now. He put the magazine down. Had he finished it all ? He massaged his temple and took a sigh of exhaustion. He must be tired.

The gate of the mansion was speaking for themselves. Aliza wondered how people could be so rich. They narrowed down to a gracious garden. The garden was actually breathtaking. Aliza was always fond of them. She loved how colorful and varaible they could be. She smiled feeling freshed just by watching the view.

The car parked in front of the mansion. The driver can and open the gates for them. The owner of the car landed his feet in the ground and disappeared in thin air. He was now lost in the mansion. Aliza thought what a strange man he was, he invited her to his house to teach his sister and this was his behaviour with her. Not that she wanted him to please in anyway. The chauffer took the car. Zainab guided her teacher in the villa.

They entered a hall, it was huge like a great hall of some roman emperor. The furniture looked expensive. The decor was extravagant. Never in her life she was seen anything like this before. She was afterall a simple girl. She came from a middle class background. A old lady came with water for them.

Aliza stood up, greetings her. " Assalamualaikum".
The old women smiled brightly and responded to Aliza.
"This is head house maid, Mrs. Azra." Zainab informed Aliza.

"If you need anything, tell me beta " the lady asked them.

"Please arrange of the lunch, I am very hungry." Zainab told her to with the lady nodded and left.

Zainab guided them to the first floor. The room was very girly. It was Zainab's study room. They ate some snacks and began their work.

Zainab was doing her probelms that Aliza had given her to do. She checked her phone. Looking at the 12, missed called and uncountable massage form Asad, she felt sad. She was angry at herself. How careless of her not to inform him. She was lost in all the mansion's glamour. She quickly stood up and left the room.

She was dailing his numbers haphazardly , not knowing where her feets took her. She was listening the bell sound, waiting for Asad to pick it up. She entered a large room , where she found a couch to sit on. .

Aliza : hello ! Hey !

Asad : where are you Aliza? I am been waiting for you outside the school since 2 hours.

Aliza : I am so sorry Asad. I am at Zainab's home. I was about to call you but ...

Asad : are you okay ?

Aliza: yes I am alright. I am sorry I didn't inform you earlier.

Asad : what are you doing at her house ? Aren't your late for your job ?

Aliza : Yes ! Yes ! I will tell everything after I resch home. Don't worry okay.

Asad : please come home asap Aliza. I wanted to see you so bad. Be safe okay !!

Aliza : alright ! See you soon. Bye.

Asad : bye. I miss you .

The call ended and Aliza took a sigh of relief now. Her senses now back to normal. She didn't realise she was in another room. The lights were off . She saw a table lamp opens afar. She stood up only to get bumped in someone.

The man held her by her waist and gripped her hands. The smell of ink intoxicated Aliza's nostril and she knew that instant who it was.
There was a hit of protest and she failed to fight the man.

He bagan disclosing the space between them , with Aliza's back hitting the door. She could now see his face a bit. Little shadow from the light peeking through the door borders hitting his face. His eyes sparkling like marbles in the ocean.

He brought down his face towards her neck, inhaling her lavender smell. His nose , now brushing her nose. What portion was she using to melt a man like him, he wondered. He couldn't control himself. The man was so deeply thirsty of the juicy lips infront of him.

Aliza looked at him in his eyes. Inspite forbidden feelings developing in her, she didn't wanted to involve with the man not in these manners atleast.