6

I am thankful to you guys for giving my novel a read. If you are liking the story so far, please don't forget to vote and leave a comment as it would motivate me.
Thank you all. ,^_^

Clouds started to bust and little drops tingled her neck, earthy breeze the road . It suddenly started to feel cold , she wrapped her shawl more tighter.
Her hands on Asad's shoulders were firm now ..

"Where are we going Asad , uncle would be furious . Please take me home " she mumled near his helmet. Much to her dismay she didn't get response. "Atleast drive a bit slow now , it's raining" . Asad wanted to confront her about the night he found her blackedout . He wanted to reach their destination as soon as possible . Honestly he was excited for this . He slowed down and parked the bike .

It was a luxurious hotel , Aliza wondered why Asad had brought her to such an expensive place. What occasion it might be. She looked confused and watched Asad's face for an explanation. She felt cold now , her shawl fully drenched in rain , part of kurta as well. She felt nervous now that one could easily see through her kurta . Asad looked at her, how beautiful she looked. He noticed her hair wet and that flock of hair coming on her face, he wanted to push it aside . It hindered his view he cursed .

He guided her inside and asked for the table he had earlier reserved for them. The lightings were low and looked quite romantic . The table was set up with fresh flowers and candle light . She felt overwhelming with the aura.
"Asad it's such an expensive place . Why did you bring me here ?" She asked .

He looked at her with a smile and answered " (Aliza tmhara birthday hai aj ? 22th August . Apko kuch yad rehta hai? ) Aliza it's your birthday., 22th August. Don't you remember anything? "

Aliza looked shocked at Asad, she totally forgot about it. But they could have celebrated it with the family.

Asad- (Itni kia heran ho ?) Why are you so shocker ?

Aliza - (chacho jaan gussa krenge Asad. Aur itni mehngi jagah lane ki koi zarort to nhi thi tmhe ) uncle will be angry Asad. You didn't have to bring me to such an expensive place.

Asad - listen , I already told them about this and mom agreed . Now can we enjoy our dinner ? If your interrogation is done madame ? ( Smiling)

Aliza - I was just concerned .

They talked about their respective days. Asad called the waiter. " Kya khaynge ap ?" He asked looking at her with such pure estacy.
Aliza started to blush and searched for her order.
They order shawarma and fish tikkas . .
They continued the dinner . Aliza enjoyed the dinner. Their table was close to the garden , chilly air could flush their faces . Aliza was all red with the cold she was getting.

She was now noticing the flowers , talking in the surroundings. A feeling of warmth hit her shoulder, she looked behind and Asad was putting his jacket on to her which made her blushed further. " Now that you are all warmed up , did u mind if we take a walk outside?" He asked .
Aliza's thought just came true " I was thinking the same , it's beautiful there isn't ?" She answered smilingly.

They walked in the garden , talking about their childhood and their other relatives. " Do you know that night how did you reached your roome?" He asked . A fear of getting caught appeared on her face. Did asked knew about the stranger , how should she tell him all questions donting her head.
" Got you, I was leaving home to recieve you since you were late and I found you blackout and brought to your bed , I would say you are a little heavy " he chuckled.

Aliza looked at him , she was all relieved that there was no stranger afterall and she didn't have to worry about it . Now she looked content. .
Asad stopped and held both her hand. " I was so worried about you , seeing you like that. Please dont stress yourself with too much work. Aliza " his voice all serious now.

They were so close , she could smell his husky aroma , was it sandlewood she thought because she loved it . She looked up , admiring how she had someone who cared about her so much , tears started to form in her eyes .
" Hey !! Don't cry now " he said .

"I am just , just so thankful that after I lost my parents ,uncle and unty raised me like their own. And you care about me so much . It's so hard sometimes but , I feel so blessed to you people with me " as she saying, Asad bent down a little , he lips merely an inch apart from hers .

Both of them , looking in each others eye .Asad held her so close now . His chest could feel her heart beat. His fingers pushing her flocks behind her ears. He put his hand on her waist making sure even air couldn't pass it . His thumb sliding across her neck .

He leaned forward to make the deed done, he couldn't resist anymore now . He got excited looking how blushed she was .