11

It was heavily raining, Aliza was standing on the bus stop. She wore a cream kurta paired with dark green trousers. Her eyes had a little make up on today, she wore emarald earrings,one that her mother gave. Wrapped in the shawl, she held the umbrella firmly.  Today was a conference meeting with all the trustees of the school along with the school council to discuss on the matters of development of the school and other examination stuff. Aliza wanted to look presentable, she knew how to dress to impress someone but only if she wants to.

She reached the school, and met Zainab in the hallway. The girl looked like she had veen starve to death. How could someone look so drained in just one day, Aliza thought to herself. Zainab followed her teacher till her room and waited impatiently for her departure from it. Aliza came out, as she knew the girl wanted to talk to her. "Good morning ma'am, I am guilty of what happened yesterday . For the sake of Allah, don't tell my family Ma'am. " She said almost crying.

"I have already told the head master Zainab, I cannot let go of such behaviour, yet if you are really sorry I will talk the authorities and we will not indulge your father in this." Aliza said firmly, she wanted to let the student know that next time there will be no mercy on such matters. " You are a bright student Zainab, you must focus on your studies for now. Don't indulge yourself in such stuff from now on ." Her consoled the child dismissingly.

Aliza took her class as per her normal schedule. It was half past 10. She didn't have any lecture to take so she decided to meet the headmaster. She reached outside the office and found a man standing. He stood like he owned the place. The man had a authoritative auto around him, he wore a formal suit that must to be too expensive to Aliza's liking. She entered the room and asked the P.A to inform the head master about her arrival.
"Ma'am, I have been informed you wanted to meet Zainab's parent. Right?" The woman asked her, her stare to looking away from the gentlemen standing few feets away.
"Yes, I want to discuss the matter to sir . No need to inform the parents now .I have dealt with the girl." Aliza told her. 

"On what matter, may I ask you ? You dealt with my sister?" The voice echoed through the room, so husky and thick. 

Aliza's attention drew to the man, " Do I know you?"she asked him confused.  She haven't thought of Zainab's brother to come, hadn't her father been called she battled in her mind. 

" Of course, I am Ibrahim Siddiqui , Zainab's gaurdian and older brother. I have been informed twice that Zainab's chemistry teacher wants to meet me, I wasn't able to come before, but after headmaster himself told me it was very crucial, here I stand ma'am __?" He answered Aliza so swiftly, the way his tongue rolled everytime he speak, it had to appealing to a lady. He paused, waiting for Aliza to make an introduction.

"I am Zainab's chemistry teacher, Aliza Ahmed. You can come to my office , we can talk further."she said. Without waiting for the man to respond she led her way to the office..Now that she had told the child, she would not indulge her family, here it was his brother coming without notice for once. He didn't had the time to come before, what type of the brother is he ,doesn't he care about her sister's future her mind stuck in the thoughts.

They reached the office, the man took a seat . Aliza left the door open, she wasn't comfortable being alone with a man in her office. It just felt illegal to her somehow. " I have seen Zainab's grade are pretty high in all the subjects expect chemistry. She is really a smart woman, I couldn't understand why doesnt she able to do well in chemistry." She told her concerns to the man .

"May be you don't teach chemistry well enough, Ms. Aliza ."the man poked her with such words. The audacity of the man, to blame her for her teaching .  " I don't understand . What do you mean by that?" She asked softly. Aliza was so angry now .

" Look if she is able to score well in all the subjects, I don't see anything wrong my sister's intelligence but may be the problem lies to your teachings. " He said ,a foxy smile plastered on his face.  Aliza was one of the best teachers in the school, though it was the starting of her teaching career,she was naturally gifted with the art of teaching. Here sat a man, who didn't know anything about her, never took a class from her, judging her .

Aliza couldn't bear, it ." Leave my office right now. If your sisters fails the exam don't come to me because now I have warned you .I won't show any pity to her later. "She exclaimed, her cheeks flushing .

Both of them stood from their respective chairs, and started to step forward to Aliza. In a fraction of second, he held her waist, and cagged her between his arms. Aliza's back hit the wall, she was more than angry now.