30

The table was all set with all the delicacies. She saw her husband as she approached the table. Her hands were still shaking from what happened in the restroom. With trembling hands,she managed to sit beside his groom who was watching her every move. She was always intrigued by the man. He never failed to declare his full attention to her.

Curiosity was evident in his eyes. As he was about to ask her, " I am not feeling well , Ahmed " Aliza's trembling voice hit him. He looked confused, she was absolutely fine when she felt and now feels unwell. His cold palm managed to apprehend the temperature from his bride's temple. " You are burning , Aliza ! " Ahmed declared and stood up.

He took Aliza's hand and both of them directed towards the exit. The man didn't understood what happened to her bride. He opened the car gate of her and sat beside her. He could hear her heart beating. The man grew more doubtful as they reached the mansion. The silence was killing him . He was afraid for her , at the same wanted the reason behind this sudden actions.

For the entire way back home, he held her hand tightly, pampering her. Aliza looked flushed, her pulse was irregular. The woman was sweeting profusely now. Ahemd couldn't get any better now . For the little knowledge he had , he knew Aliza was about to collapse..

The car halted , and the man managed to take her to his room. He carried her in his arms. He rested her head above the pillow and called the doctor.

He sat beside her, holding her hand. He knew she will be fine , she will get out of the syncope.

" I need the tapes of the restaurant from the moment we entered till the time we exist. Especially the rest room . " Ahmed murdered on the phone.

" Be quick " he said and ended the call.

He wanted to know the reason behind her sudden reaction. He was sure she met someone there . He couldn't wait any longer . The doctor arrived after few minutes and checked her .

"Everything is alright. Her blood pressure seemed to get low . Was she in stress ? "
He inquired.

Ahmed choose not to answer the doctor. He was assured somthing had happened to her or the question was who happened..

The night passed way slowly for the man. Ahmed spent his entire night in his studies. He wanted to solve the riddle as soon as possible. Later at night, he went Aliza's room.

He preferred not to ask anything from her at the moment. Untill he knew the truth. Her maid had given her the medication, she must be fine by the morning.

The night passed by . Aliza woke up in the middle of the night. She couldn't thinking anything else except what happened in the restaurant. Ibrahim did it again . It was worst this time . She couldn't fight him enough. She almost gave up. What sacred her the most was the part when she enjoyed his cold touch on her . She liked how swiftly he turned her , how he attacked those lips , she actually craved for them . She liked what she felt for him .

It wasn't the same as she felt for Asad. No . It was something else. She didn't know it yet. What she knew was she wanted more of it . Aliza knew she was married to a man who wasn't the one who kissed her last night. It wasn't that man she wanted it to be. What was more dreadful was what will she tell his husband.

She didn't want to lie to him . It was the begining of these marriage, and here she was enjoying and lusting over another man. She hated the desire. She touched her lips , imagining those foreign devil movement Ibrahim's lips did. She closed her eyes, her moans would be easily heard if someone was at the doon. She didn't care for it.

She was bewitched by him. It was something she haven't felt yet. The way his hand touched her hips, when there was no space for air between them she enjoyed it and every moment of it .

She irratingly gathered herself as she felt the presence at the door. She knew who it was . The woman went pale once again . She had to stop acting like that . She knew she had done wrong, the fact that she was never good at hiding things was going to kill and destroy her.

Ahmed stood at Aliza's door, sweet melodies hit his ears, was he hullicinating. He knew what kind of sounds they were. Her wife was moaning, but for god's sake he didn't has the chance to touch her. He felt a bit amused of how his wife looks to innocent and is sucha little vixen.

He enjoyed every moment of it. He couldn't hold himself, and entered the room to see beautiful face. She laid there effortlessly.

The woman stood up in response, she gathered herself. Ahmed sat beside her, " How are you feeling now ?" He asked her .

"I feel better. " She replied. "Ahmed " she stopped.

For a moment Ahmed thought she had a bad news. She didn't look happy . Her sweet voice was low ," I am sorry I spoiled the dinner yesterday".

"The dinner was for you Aliza. There's no use of it if you are unwell . Your health comes first to me " he replied. He didn't wanted to upset her even more. Although, he felt unsatisfied of her, things didn't go what he presumed them to be.

" Umm. . i am thinking, if I can continue my job at the school ? " She asked him .. .

" You need rest , you can join back later don't you think ?" Ahmed replied. He didn't want her to go and teach. Atleast not the next morning after she blackout.

Aliza didn't know what to say . She really wanted to go to school. She missed her daily routine. Life after marriage was tiresome although she didn't do anything at all.

Ahmed noticed her bride's face . She didn't look happy from his decision. He knew exactly what she needed.

" You are coming with me to my office . I know you'll get bored here. This way I will make sure you are okay . And you can see my office as well ." The man commanded her and left her side.

Aliza stood up , she knew she didn't has any other options left. The man was persistant to his core. He won't take no for an answer.

Both of them got ready and left for the office. They talked about there interest and life goals. Aliza was trying to understand the man. He was very ambitious . He was a nice man.

This was another office . It wasn't the one, Aliza used to work in. Ahmed told her, he had bought the company a year back , his father wanted him to .

Aliza sat on a comfortable couch, it has been mid day. Ahmed introduced her to every important person that came by . He really took care of her.

" Aliza , I have important meeting after the lunch " he told her . 

She nodded smiling at him, she had started to like the man. They were similar in some manner. She admired him for his hard work.

" I will just go and freshen up . They are about to come ." He said leaving his cabin.

Aliza waited for him, she looked at the budget fill that lie on the table infront of her. It was some moment that passed, Ahmed' assistant came in the cabin with 2 men, one of which made her tremble.