Chapter 16: Study Party

"When she said she'd give us her address..." Kaminari said while looking at the slip of paper containing the supposed address that Kumo had given the group.

"...I didn't expect an airport."

"Yeah... Maybe it's a troll?" Mina said while double-checking her paper.

"Trust me guys, this isn't a troll. OI!" Sero shouted, and a woman in a black suit came running up to the group.

"Are you Ashi-sama's friends?" She asked tentatively. The woman had a bit of a British accent, with her brown hair up in a neat bun.

"Indeed. Where's our flight?" Momo said. The woman nodded. "My name is Katherine. Please follow me."

"We're getting on an airplane?" Jirou asked. Momo, Sero, and Iida nodded, and the others looked at each other dumbfounded as they started following Katherine.

"We're here. Please place your bags here so the crew members can put them inside the baggage department." Katherine said, gesturing to an area near the back of the plane. The plane was large enough that it could fit about 20 people, with gold linings against it's shining white frame.

"Wow! This is super fancy." Tooru said as she placed down the handbag she'd brought with her. Everyone else didn't have one, except Jirou, who was holding a bag containing a keyboard.

"I hope you enjoy your flight," Katherine said before pulling out a remote and pressing a golden button. Immediately, stairs popped out of the plane, and the door opened, revealing a bit of the interior. The others boarded the plane, silent with awe. The inside was even better, with blue carpeted floors, crimson velvet seats that lined the plane in a circle form, and windows lined with gold.

"Wow! Kirishima, Todoroki, and Bakugou are seriously missing out!" Kaminari stated as he took a seat in one of the velvet chairs.

"I thought Momo was the richest, but this? This is insane!" Ojirou said as he tucked his tail in the hole on his seat, which he was grateful for.

"Welcome! Do you guys like your experience so far?" One of the chairs turned around to have Kumo sitting them.

"GAH!" Izuku screamed, jumping a bit.

"Ashi-san! We appreciate your dedication to the study session! Shall we start now?" Iida said, doing the hand chop.

"Nah. Let's relax first. Katherine!" Kumo chanted, and the designated woman walked out of the front of the plane into the aisle.

"What can I do for you, Miss Ashi?"

"Show them what you can do," Kumo said, gesturing to the group of UA students.

"Hello. My name is Katherine Almaga. I am the Super High School Level Flight Attendant. I can fulfill any of your airborne requests, like getting you beverages, meals, and entertainment." Katherine said formally.

"Hey Katherine, could you get us some snacks and drinks to start off?" Momo asked the woman, and she nodded before snapping her fingers. Two baskets appeared in her hands, one filled with drinks that were still cold, and a basket of food, from chips to freshly baked bread.

"Wow! That was so cool. What's your quirk?" Izuku said, eyes gleaming. Katherine chuckled. "My quirk is conjuring. I can conjure anything as long as I know what it is, and where it has been or is."

"Alright! You are dismissed, Katherine." Kumo said while grabbing the baskets from her. Katherine nodded before walking back into the cockpit.

"So... What are we doing now?" Sato asked, scratching the back of his neck. Kumo grinned her sharp-toothed smile, her ears perking up. "Have you already forgotten what I said? Have fun of course! We'll be at our destination in a few hours."

---------------------------

"We're here!" Kumo said, leaping out of the plane without using the stairs, cracking the ground slightly.

"Um...Why didn't you use the stairs?" Sero asked as he walked down the clearly designated STAIRS.

"Because what's the fun in that?" Kumo called from below them. "Besides, this is much faster. Now once we get out of the airport, there'll be a bus that'll take us to our destination. Don't worry, I live close by."

L a t e r . . . 

"So do you get it now?" Kumo said, surveying everyone's progress. They had arrived at the house a few hours earlier and were now studying, studying, studying.

"Yeah! Wow, Kumo, you're such a good teacher!" Kaminari exclaimed. When Kumo walked away, he muttered. "No matter how scary you are..."

"I totally get Classical Japanese now! Thanks!" Sero said. "It's not like I could actually hear it beforehand..."

"Well, since it's getting late, we should probably start heading back..." Kumo said, and a collective groan sounded through the study.

"What if we just text our parents and stay over?" Mina suggested, and everyone began agreeing and started to text and get the okay from their parents.

"Right. Let's start with..." Ochako pondered. "Truth or dare!"

Collective sounds of the agreement were heard, so the group began setting up for the particular game.

"Okay! Um... Ashi-san! Truth or dare?" Midoriya said, starting off the game. Kumo glanced at him. "Eh. Truth."

"Um... Can you tell me about your quirk?" 

"Which one?"

Midoriya's face twisted into one of shock. "H-huh?" 

"Times up! Your turn is over. Ochako! Truth or dare?" Kumo turned away from Midoriya.

"Wow... She really doesn't have any respect for him. Heck, she probably disrespects everyone, save the AFO: HM members..." Momo thought as Midoriya looked hurt at being completely and blatantly ignored by the girl.

"Dare! I'm not scared!"

"I dare you... to not turn right for the rest of your stay here!" Kumo exclaimed. 

"Huh?! But... how will I get around?" Ochako said, seemingly shocked.

"Turn 270 degrees! It isn't that hard." Kumo got up and turned 270 degrees to show her an example.

"Um, okay... Iida! Truth or dare!" Ochako said, getting over the ordeal quickly.

"Truth!" Iida said, doing the hand chop.

The whole game went on for hours and hours, and soon, the group headed off to sleep. It had been a good day, a day filled with knowledge and fun, but something was still off.

"Goodnight everyone!" Kumo shouted across the whole mansion, which carried to each and every room that the guests were sleeping in.

"Good night." Some of them grumbled, but most were fast asleep. That was why no one noticed when Tenya Iida, Momo Yaoyorozu, Hanta Sero, and Ochako Uraraka slipped out the window.