Chapter 11: Endeavor's Hero Agency

"Oi! Todorokidoki! Nice to see you here!" Todoroki stiffened as he heard a familiar haunting voice.

"...It's Todoroki..." The half and half male said. The girl behind laughed as she set a hand on his back. "Whatever you say, Todorokidoki!"

The stoic male walked up to his father's hero agency. He knew that he needed to go here to get better, but he really, REALLY didn't want to. Especially with this sociopath tagging along.

"Time to make Endeavor's life a LIVING hell." Kumo's dark eyes glinted with excitement behind Todoroki, and he was slightly surprised that someone else hated Endeavor as much as he did. The duo entered the building in silence and quickly headed to the elevator.

"You know Todorokidoki." Kumo said.

"..." Shouto couldn't bother to correct the girl again.

"I don't really like you all that much," Kumo said bluntly. "I mean, my dad hates you, my brother hates you, my friends hate you, my cousins hate you... And besides! Your brother is WAY better."

Todoroki stiffened. He didn't have any brothers that she knew of, right? But before he could ask, the elevator stopped. They both exited the metal shaft and went through the hallway, coming to a stop at Endeavor's office door. Todoroki went to open the door, but Kumo stopped him.

"No. I wanna make sure Endeavor suffers this internship." She then pulled out a silvery dark purple ball that made Todoroki stiffen. A Bender Ball. She held it in her hand and it quickly caught fire. She then threw it at the door.

BOOM!

It was like a mini bomb went off. Debris and most of the door went everywhere, having been set ablaze by the explosion.

"Ah. The powers of pure Nitroglycerin."

----------------------------

Endeavor took pride in the fact that he was an amazing hero. He thought he had the best judgment, and did the right thing. However, when his door exploded and the girl he wanted to intern with and his son came walking through, he knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that he had screwed the hell up.

"Kumo Ashi." Endeavor said, standing up and holding his hand out. The girl shook his waiting hand.

"Endeawhore."

Todoroki choked. "Did she just?"

Endeavor's eyes widened in surprise before quickly regaining his emotions. "Shouto. Leave for a minute." He gestured to the now smoking doorframe, and Todoroki sent him one last glare before leaving.

"How much money do you want to marry Shouto?" Endeavor asked, getting straight to the point.

"HIM?! Oh, you must be joking!" Kumo laughed, but once she saw his face, her expression wilted. "Right. You aren't. Of course you aren't." Kumo began pacing the room before looking at him with her five black eyes.

"The amount of money that I have cost more than your bloodline, Enji Todoroki." Her eyes glinted dangerously.

"Right then! Are we gonna train, go and save people, or stare at each other?" Kumo said, quickly losing interest.

Endeavor, now deemed Endeawhore by the white-haired girl, gaped at her slightly before regaining his composure. "Right. One of my sidekicks will lead you to your room. Get changed into your hero costume and head to the lobby."

Kumo beamed. "You see! That wasn't so hard, was it?" She left, and saw Todoroki on the other side of the wall that was not smoking, presumably listening in on their conversation. 

Ping!

Kumo checked her holo-screen and saw a message from Iida.

It'salie!
Todoroki out here snooping around more than Kirigiri smh

Ashi stared blankly at her screen. "How in the world did he know what was going on?"

Before she could ponder that thought any longer, a stranger appeared and led them to a different area. Todorokidoki's room looked very Japanese and traditional, while Kumo's room looked like any other room. The only similarity was that they both had a case on the mattress.

"How rude! You being given more stuff than me!" Kumo huffed. Todoroki glanced at her before his gaze returned to the key in his hand. "Maybe this was built in..."

"Oh shut up Todorokidoki! I'm gonna fix my room, whether either of you likes it or not!" Kumo exclaimed, stomping into her room. It was at this moment that Todoroki realized that she didn't bring a suitcase with her.

"Hmph!" She shut the door behind her. Quickly, she changed into her hero costume and smiled. It was exactly like she wanted it to be. She looked around the room and sighed before stretching out her fingers. Silvery white threads cascaded from them, wrapping around every chair, pillow, and bed comfortably, making it extremely soft and durable. Kumo looked around satisfied before running out to meet this supposed sidekick that Endeavor told her was going to meet them there.

-----------------------------------

When Todoroki walked out of his room, he had mainly expected something unpredictable. I mean, this was Kumo Ashi he was talking about. But what he didn't expect was this.

His face turned a red that could rival that of his scar, and he began spluttering and bumbling on his words. It wasn't that he was attracted to Ashi, God forbid, but what she was wearing was just... wow.

To put it merely, Midnight wore more clothes than she did, and that's saying something. She was wearing what seemed to be thick cloth ribbons that wrapped around her shoulders and chest, exposing her stomach, as well as what looked to be a leotard bottom that was high waisted and reached just over her belly button. Meanwhile, she sported a pair of heeled iron-tipped combat boots and gloves that looked heavy with metal rods attaching the metal pads on her forearm and fingers. To top it all off, her body was covered in a black colored thread that was in the pattern of a spider web, presumably starting at her mid back, although he could be sure because Todoroki was facing her.

"Uh, hello? Earth to Todorokidoki?" The white and red-haired male snapped out of his trance and looked at the girl. "Are you okay? You've been staring at me for a while."

"U-uhm. Yeah... Let's just go, alright?" Todoroki said, still bumbling. Kumo gave him one last look before turning around and walking away, fully exposing her back. On it was a red tattoo like mark about 6 inches, in the shape of a hourglass.

"Whatever you say Todorokidoki! Now c'mon! Let's blow this town!" Kumo said, already halfway down the hall. Todoroki raced to catch up to her, and even though it had only been like 20 minutes maximum, he knew that his internship was going to be exhausting.