Chapter 3: The First Round

"And our first match, Class 1-B all-star Neito Monoma vs the shocking Denki Kaminari!" Present Mic shouts. 3... 2... 1...GO!"

Kaminari smiled. "There's no way I'm getting beaten by a kid from Class 1-B! 1 MILLION VOLTS!" He activates his quirk and electricity goes flying towards Monoma. But he just casually starts laughing.

"Right, you're a 1-A student. Sorry, you were just too insignificant to notice!" Monoma laughed before a red flash appeared.

"AND KAMINARI IS OUT OF BOUNDS! MONOMA PROCEEDS TO THE NEXT ROUND!" Present Mic yells. Denki struggles to get out of the blonde boy's grip. They lock eyes and he could've sworn that his eyes were red for a second...

Monoma drops him. "Ew..." He dusts his hands off on his clothes. "I'll have to wash my hands after touching such filth."

Monoma then walked off, leaving Kaminari to ponder about the strange white irised boy.

----------------

"BAKA!" Shinsou shouted as he smacked Monoma in the back of the head. "Your eyes turned red!"

"And?" Monoma asked.

"EVERYONE SAW IT!"

"And?"

Shinsou shook his head. "People are going to ask QUESTIONS, Neito. How are we going to answer them?"

Monoma laughed. "Relax. I'm fine! Besides, the boss gave us the okay to using our other abilities, remember?"

Shinsou rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment, his face turning red. "Right..."

"Looks like you learned a new technique, Neito." Kumo appeared out of the shadows. Monoma rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah! Nee-san taught me about it. Just hold my breath, clear my head..."

"...And BAM! I'm basically invisible!" Monoma said, appearing right next to Kumo.

"These two are like real-life versions of Yuno Gasai and Osana Najimi..." Kumo thought while shaking her head.

"Oi. Boss. It's time for your match." Shinsou says.

----------------

"THIS MATCH WILL BE VENOMOUS! The acid-spitting MINA ASHIDO vs the tall, pretty KUMO ASHI! How do you think this will turn out Eraser?" Present Mic announces.

"Kumo. Without a doubt." Aizawa says bluntly. Present Mic slightly frowns before bouncing back up. "BUT EVERYONE LIKES ROOTING FOR THE UNDERDOG! 3...2...1... GO!"

Kumo flicked her hand and Ashido's shadow wrapped around her like a rope.

"Ashido-san, can you move?" Midnight asks, stepping closer.

"What does it look like? Of course not!" Mina says, still struggling to get out of the bindings.

"And Kumo Ashi WINS THIS MATCH!" Present Mic shouts while Midnight cracks her whip. Meanwhile, Aizawa is thinking.

"Ashi's an oddball. It's obvious she's very powerful, but she doesn't apply herself more. I need to look deeper into her files to find out some stuff; it's obvious she doesn't socialize much despite her show like personality. She seems to know this Monoma kid though..."

"Yeah, boss! Father would be so proud!" Monoma shouts to Kumo as she leaves the field. Kumo then does a complex handshake with Monoma, causing an eye roll from Shinsou.

"Yeah, yeah, you did great. Your father would be proud. But that's beside the point. The next match is me vs that Midoriya kid." Shinsou says.

"Kill him!" Monoma suggests.

"That's a horrible idea, and we all know it." Shinsou continued. "Besides, the rules here aren't like the ones back in America. It's funny how you've been here for 10 months and that hasn't sunk in yet."

"Yeah Neito, like for example, I'm not allowed to show as much skin here as I am back in America. It's so weird! They said if I made my hero costume too revealing, they'd expel me!" Kumo wailed.

Monoma groaned. "But here's the problem; you wore like, NO clothes back in America! The first time you interviewed people, all you had on was a 2 piece bathing suit! And even then, you had pieces cut out of it!"

Kumo just shrugged. "What? It helps me see. But more importantly," Kumo strikes a pose at an invisible camera. "It gives me more VIEWS!"

"You're insane," Shinsou said. "But now it's time for my match. See you sickoes."

"Don't forget my suggestion!" said Monoma as Shinsou walked onto the field.

"And now, we have the purple-haired wonder from General Studies, Hitoshi Shinsou, vs the strong Izuku Midoriya! 3...2...1...GO!" Present Mic shouts.

Midoriya immediately charges Shinsou, who simply sidesteps and smacks him in the back of the head with his wrist.

"WOAH! AND MIDORIYA IS PARALYZED! Any thoughts on that Eraser?" Present Mic exclaims, obviously excited with the turn of events.

Meanwhile, Aizawa's checking both of their files. When he looks at Shinsou's, his heart stops. "Paralyzation isn't his quirk." He says into the mic. Everyone freezes in confusion. If paralyzation isn't his quirk, then how is Midoriya stuck in midair?

"Midoriya, can you move?" Midnight asks. In Izuku's head, he's panicking.

"Why can't I move or speak? If what Aizawa said is true, and paralyzation isn't his quirk, then how am I like this! Oh no, this is horrible!"

"Trust me when I say he won't be moving for a while," Shinsou says.

"Hitoshi Shinsou wins this match!" Midnight shouts, cracking her whip. Meanwhile, they're carting off Midoriya to Recovery Girl, although there's nothing they can do. Class 1-A is staring dumbfounded at the fact that a General Studies kid just took down Midoriya.

"Aw man, now my Apple watch is broken," Hitoshi mutters.

Hitoshi Shinsou Quirks: As well as Brainwashing, he has a quirk that he acquired in the 246th Hunger Games called HACKER! It allows him to hack into and fix any kind of electronic, as well as harness the energy in electronics and send it flying outwards! That energy can shut down certain neurons in the brain, causing people to be paralyzed! But due to the amount of energy needed for this quirk, and the nightmares from his Hunger Games, Hitoshi almost never sleeps, hence the eyebags! He requires at least 2 liters of Pepsi to function a day! Shinsou always carries around an Apple watch in order for some quick hacking or paralyzation!

"Poor Midoriya, the way he went out was so not manly..." said Kirishima after the match.

"But do you remember what Mr. Aizawa said? Paralyzation isn't his quirk, kero," said Tsu. "If he's telling the truth, where did the power come from?"

"Did you hear what he said at the end? His mouth was moving, but nothing was actually coming out." Kaminari asked, still suspicious about the kid he just went up against.

"He said: "Aw man, now my apple watch is broken," Shoji said, overhearing the conversation.

"Isn't Apple an American brand? And expensive too?" Ochaco asks. Everyone in the conversation nods. "Then if so..."

"...How did he get it?"