Chapter 21: [REDACTED]

Just to remind you, this book is always under rewriting and revision, like how the Engine Casino chapter has changed. Thanks for reading! On with the book!

"I can't wait to start swimming! We could play games, and splash each other..." Ochaco exclaimed, going on a rant about how excited she was.

"Everyone! I overheard Kaminari and Mineta saying that they were going to infiltrate our meetup, so I got these school swimsuits. Put these on instead of your regular swimwear." Yaoyorozu said, running up to the group as they entered the locker room. Although there was many a complaint, the girls slowly but surely put on the ugly school brand swimsuits and headed out to the school pool.

"Alright! Who wants to play some volleyball!" Mina said as she rushed off to find a ball from the closet in the corner of the pool.

"Let us stretch first so we do not get any cramps!" Yaoyorozu said almost frantically, and the girls agreed, some confused at her eagerness.

While they were stretching, the boys began trickling in, which was confusing but relieving when they didn't spot Mineta there. Unfortunately, soon the duo burst in through the doors but was disappointed.

"Meet me outside after this party. We're meeting up with someone." Kumo whispered into Momo's ear. She gulped before nodding. "Without the others?"

"Yup. They're needed for a ...different plan."

"...Okay."

"So everyone! What about a game of volleyball like we said!" Mina cheered, and everyone agreed. Except for Momo.

"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'll have to sit out..." She said, quite sad about supposedly ruining the other girl's fault.

"Huh? Why?" Jirou said, looking sympathetic.

"...I don't know how to play."

----------------------------

"Quiet! Everyone!" [REDACTED] said as he picked up his clipboard and faced the class he was teaching. Everything was fine and well until someone came through the door and whispered something in [REDACTED]'s ear. 

"Oh, um... [REDACTED]?" [REDACTED] said.

"Yeah?" [REDACTED] said. They were the kid that sat in the back of the class who never spoke. They also wore weird shoes and had a scale on their back. Although they showed potential, [REDACTED] was still doubtful about if they would [JUST M JUST M JUST M JUST M JUST M JUST M JUST M JUST M JUST M JUST M]

"Your parents called. [JUST M]. They need you immediately." [REDACTED] was confused by the request. [REDACTED] has never mentioned [JUST M JUST M], forget something like [JUST M JUST M] or [JUST M JUST M JUST M].

[REDACTED] smirked. "I'll be right out." 

Before [REDACTED] packed her stuff and left, no one caught a glimpse of the snake tattoo on her back moving.

--------------------------------

"Hey! You boys up for a race?" Kumo shouted, approaching the group that was just sorta milling about. But they perked up about being challenged. Kumo was just tired of getting her butt kicked by Ochaco, who was a literal god at volleyball.

Cue murmurs of agreement.

Anyways, the girls cleared out of the pool once they were informed of the new race, and the first set lined up, Kumo included.

She beat Bakugou.

Go figure.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?"

"Aww! Looks like the tiny little dog is frustrated he got beaten by the big, bad spider!"

"ARE YOU MOCKING ME? I'LL KILL YOU!"

"Wait, hold on, how are you dry-"

"Everyone! Calm down and prepare for the next round!" Iida shouted.

And so the race proceeded, with Todoroki winning the next round and Midoriya winning the last. However, it was finally time for the victor's bracket, when the 3 winners went up against each other. Unfortunately, they all knew who was going to win.

3!

The three participants lined up.

2!

They got into position, ready to dive into the water.

1!

Todoroki glared at Kumo, who simply grinned.

GO!

PLOP!

Instead of shooting through the water or using their quirks, Midoriya and Todoroki went splashing into the water. Except for Kumo. She fell over in surprise and was just kind of... floating on the top of the water.

"It's 5 pm. Your time is up." Aizawa said, with his eyes glowing red, hair floating.

Naturally, people were annoyed. But they were all silenced by their teacher's piercing glare. Kumo snickered, then muttered.

"It's quiet, ain't no backtalk."

As the disappointed class began heading out to change back into their regular clothes and leave, some people just couldn't help but ask questions. Go figure.

"Hey! I was wondering something, Ashi!" Denki said, panting as he ran up to her. "How did you stay dry?"

"Good point! I was wondering that!" Mina added.

Kumo laughed. "Since I'm part spider, my body doesn't take too well to coming in contact with water, so it creates a sort of air bubble around me, thin enough that it can't be seen, but thick enough so I don't get wet."

"Wow! That's really cool!"

"Yeah. I wish I had your quirk."

Meanwhile, Midoriya was casually talking with Ochaco, when her Nokia brick phone rang. She lifted it to her ear, answering the call with confusion before a distraught expression manifested on her face, and she quickly rushed out, leaving poor Izuku confused. However, he was still thinking about what Kumo had said about her quirk. Although she said it was Spider, he had seen her flying in the Sports Festival and using that dangerous lightning attack, as well as Super Speed, and he knew for sure that those quirks weren't a part of a simple spider mutation.

He desperately wanted his notebook. Then, he could record his findings.

----------------------------

"You needed me for what again?" [REDACTED] said, looking at their henchmen with visible annoyance. Although they had already learned everything that had been taught in their academy, they still wanted to get intel so she could [JUST M JUST M JUST M JUST M]

"A member of AFO: HM is requesting your appearance tonight. They wanted to negotiate becoming allies."

"Who?"

"They said their name was Kumo Ashi and a guest. I assume you've met Ashi-sama, seeing as you both went to Kibougamine."

"We did, but I was in class 56."

"What is your verdict?"

"Bring me [JUST M JUST M JUST M JUST M]. I need it for good judgment."

"Of course."

As their henchmen quickly scrambled away in search of the artifact, [REDACTED] looked thoughtful. As the [JUST M JUST M JUST M] were delivered to them, [REDACTED] stared at the golden object.

"Anything is better than this good for nothing continent."