Chapter 9: The Engine Casino

Everyone looked so happy when the day ended, but for Momo, it was anything but. She had to go to a party in the middle of the US, meet a bunch of drunk people, and get back to Japan without getting caught? Now that's a true feat.

"Are you ready to go, sweetheart?" Neito said as they walked off UA property. Momo could only gulp as a portal appeared to take them to one of Kumo's mansions in Las Vegas.

"As ready as I'll ever be," Momo said before walking through the portal. She appeared standing in a huge closet. One side had shoes, one had dresses, and the last had accessories like handbags and jewelry. Not to mention there were two entirely new rooms off to the left and right that had the door closed.

Kumo appeared out of the room on the right with at LEAST 10 different products. She ushered Momo inside and was greeted with a full hair salon. Momo's hair was conditioned, shampooed, washed, dried, and curled in a cute fashion.

"Normally I would have a maid do this, but I couldn't let them possibly screw this up! This is your first Iida party, after all." Kumo said while running her 2 hands on Momo's scalp. The other two hands held more products.

Momo was then shoved back into the main room, where she first chose a full-length sleek black dress. Kumo took one look at her and shook her head. Ashi instead picked a red tight-fitting dress that went down to her mid-thigh, as well as some black boots that went up to her knees.

"You need to look your best for a party of this sort," Kumo explained.

The young, now glammed-up girl was then pushed into the last room, which held rows upon rows of expensive makeup. She was given lots of lipstick, foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and all that sort.

This all happened over the span of a few hours, and Kumo also got dressed. She wore a black dress that was even shorter than Momo's was, and sported 10-inch stilettos, which left Momo still wondering how she could walk.

Finally, they were prepared, and at 9:01 pm, they walked into a giant glowing building. There were many loud sounds in the casino; talking, the music of slot machines, and glasses being slammed down at the bar and refilled.

"This is The Engine Casino." The 4 teenagers (As Kamino couldn't bother to come) weaved their way through the crowd, careful not to bump into any drunken adults.

"There's only one place where you'll find Tenya," Kumo said before her eyes locked onto something. "The gambling section."

Momo followed her gaze and saw a huge table set up, with some people playing poker. The opponents put down two cards, assuming they'd won, but the navy-haired-male put down 5 cards.

"Royal Flush! Pay up." He held out his hand, and people looked infuriated before they started putting hundred dollar bills into the disguised teenager's open appendage. He counted up the money before grinning, satisfied, and stuffed it into his pocket. He turned around.

"Oh hey! Kumo! Nice to see you!" Iida said with a smile. Then he paused, and his eyes widened. "And Yaoyorozu-san! I-" He then slouched, and his expression returned to one of nonchalance. "Yeah, I don't care. Who wants to play another game!" His voice changed, becoming more bratty.

Momo's eyes widened as the boy's winning streak simply kept in increasing, and Kumo's grin seemed to stretch wider.

"Y'know, it's been so hard keeping my quirk suppressed," Iida said after finishing the game. "If you didn't know, Momo, my quirk is something called Card Master, and my engines are always Recipro Burst."

"Who taught you to be so good at gambling?" Momo asked. A faraway expression appeared on Iida's face. "An old friend. Her name was Celeste."

"What class are you?" Momo asked as the three teenagers walked through the crowds.

"Mechanics," Iida said. "I help with some of the support stuff, like the jets and cars."

"Woah! That's so cool-" But before the red-wearing female could finish her sentence, alarms began blaring.

"What's that for?!" Momo shouted over the panic as they were tossed and elbowed around.

"That means that heroes have infiltrated the building." For once, the white-haired girl looked serious. "And if that's so, we're in BIG trouble."

------------------------

Captain Celebrity was the Number 1 hero in America. He had seen some pretty crazy things, from children getting brutally murdered in a reality tv show, and powerful villains, he could say that he'd been through a lot. But as soon as he found out that he needed to infiltrate this 'Engine Casino' that was somehow selling drugs that permanently up your quirk, senses, smarts, and so much more, he began to get a very bad feeling. I mean, all that would be there was a bunch of drunken adults, right?

RIGHT?

He had a pretty powerful quirk and had saved almost EVERYONE he had rescued. The only person that he hadn't was some UA kid. What was their name... Oboro Shirakumo? Something like that.

But when he walked in and saw a girl in a suspiciously short dress running towards him by jumping on people's heads, he knew that he was, without a doubt, SCREWED.

"Playboy Hero: Captain Celebrity," The girl said while running faster towards him. "You believe you can save all, but even then, ALL MIGHT has to come to your rescue." She came to a stop right in front of him. "But what happens when he isn't here?"

WHAM!

"He's out like a light!" Iida said, reappearing next to Kumo as they gazed back down at the now unconscious pro hero.

"Well, now what?" Momo asked. Monoma appeared from somewhere else in the casino, as well as the oldest Shinsou. "First off, we need to get you back home. Now that the pros are aware of what's going on, you'll be a prime target for information gathering, as you are a hero-in-training."

"Has your arm healed yet?" Shinsou asked. Momo peeled off the bandages on her left forearm to reveal an hourglass-shaped scar.

"Good. Tap it three times to open up your holo-screen." Shinsou instructed, and Momo obeyed, opening up her holo screen. Hers was green in color and had many apps, games, and whatever. On the left side, however, was a menu that held different categories.

"You're gonna want to press the option that says 'portal', okay?" Hitoshi instructed once more, and she selected the small box in her menu. A few seconds later, a portal appeared next to the group.

"I've officially taught you how to call an Uber. Now, let's go." The group stepped into the portal and reappeared back in Kumo's Japanese mansion.

"Oh, thank Atua that we got back without much of a hassle!" Iida exclaimed, throwing himself across one of the couches. And although she was very bewildered and overloaded from the night, one thing just couldn't get out of her mind.

"Who's Atua?"