Chapter 2

Cassie got to work and it was 7:20am she was standing in front of the big building and it felt like a dream because it was her first time working in a big company. As she was about to step into the building she heard someone called her name and she turned around and saw her friend Claire running towards her. She was so surprised to see Claire because it been a long time, and they have lot of catching up to do. They both gave each other a friendly hug.

" Oh Claire it's been a long time, how have you been."

"I'm good, so what are you doing here".

"Well, I got a job as a personal assistant to Mr. Calvin Carter".

"Oh that good to hear, I work hear too as the head of the sales department."

"That means we are going to see each other everyday."

"Yes, and of course we have lot of catching up to do."

"Ok see you later during lunch break."

They both entered the building and went their separate ways. Cassie entered into the elevator and pressed the top floor which is the twenty floor. The elevator ding and she came out of the elevator. She knocked on the door. "Come in " a voice beckoned on the other side. It made her even more anxious from it's authority and power oozing from such a handsome man. She slowly opened the door, entering quietly inside as she tried to maintain a professional attitude and not choke up with fear. She look at her boss and he was even more handsome than he was on newspapers or magazines.

"Good morning sir, I'm your new personal assistant, is there anything I can help you with.

" Morning Miss arrrr ...... what's your name."

"Cassie Willson."

"Morning Miss Willson, get me a cup of black coffee". He ordered.

"Ok sir".

Cassie hastily walked out of the office. She felt angry thinking about what happened in the office. He was concentrated on his laptop, he didn't even give her a glance, how rude of him, it hasn't been up to 5 minutes she stepped into the building and he is already ordering her around, "get me a cup of black . He couldn't even say " can you please get me a cup of black coffee " or politely talk to her. If not that she was in a desperate need for money for her mom medication should would have quit the job before it even started and would prefer working in a restaurant as a waitress, because she knows that serving people coffee, sandwiches etc. Is her job and not working in a big company as a personal assistant that's going to serve black coffee to her boss every morning.