Chapter 5

"Where". She asked.
"It's close to your lips".
She started touching her lips to find what's on her face that's making him laugh but she always miss the spot.
"Wait, not there." He said.
"Then, where."
"Let me help you." He said as he moved closer to her and brushed his fingers passed her lips and Cassie shiver at his touch. He removed the cream from her face and cleaned his finger with a napkin.
"Thank you, sir." She said.
"Just finish your food so that we could go back to the office." He said.
She finished her food and called the waiter to ask for her bill. She was about to pay but he insisted to pay.
"Don't worry I will pay for it." She said.
"No, I will pay." He said and gave the money to the waiter.
"Thank you sir." She said.
"Let's go." They stood up and walked out of the restaurant and he called the driver to take them back to the office.
During the car ride Cassie called Claire
"Hey, cutie pie, I'm really sorry I couldn't come to have lunch with you."
"It's ok."
"Maybe we could have lunch tomorrow." She said
"No, not tomorrow I'll be busy at work maybe we can have lunch during the weekends,"
"Ok, I'm really sorry baby." Cassie said.
"Ok, gotta get back to work. I love you."
"I love you too." She said before she hang up.

In Calvin thought he was like, What! Do my personal assistant have a boyfriend? He felt jealousy and anger aroused in him. He wondered why he felt jealous. Is it because she is talking to her boyfriend in front of him or is it something else. He thought. He shook the thought off and looked at Cassie who was smiling and at the same time saying "l love you too." To her boyfriend. He felt more jealous and when she hang up he asked.
"Who was that." He asked.
"A friend of mine." She said.
"A friend! "
"Yes, a friend." She said.
"You know, you shouldn't deny your boyfriend." He said.
"What! Boyfriend, I don't have any boyfriend." She said.
"That's what all girls say." He said.
"Well, sir I'm not that type of girl."
"Wait, do you think I'm a fool. You just said "I love you too" to a friend of yours and now, you deny he is your boyfriend. What type of a girl are you."He said with anger.
"Sir, you've said enough, I told you I don't have a boyfriend and the person I called, she is a friend of mine, and we haven't talk for a long time and this morning when we met, we decided to go out for lunch together and because of the files you asked me to check and because of the meeting we couldn't go out for lunch. And here you are accusing me of denying my boyfriend. Why I'm I even explaining myself to you. You would never understand. Tears roll down her as she cried. Also one more thing sir, if you want me to resign don't even think twice before you do it. Because I'm tired of working with you." She said angrily. The car stopped in front of the company building and she opened the door and ran into the building. Calvin came out of the car and entered the company and everyone greeted him and he entered the elevator and went to Miss Willson office. He knocked on the door and didn't get any response. He tried to open the door but it was locked from inside.
Calvin only hope she don't do anything stupid to herself. All because he let jealousy get the best of him. Throughout the whole day Calvin was mad at himself because he made her sad. While Cassie was busy doing her work and waiting for her resignation letter. By the end of the day when she didn't receive any resignation letter, she was so happy her boss didn't fire her. So decided that she wouldn't talk back to her boss, in order not lose her job. When she closed from her office, she went to meet her friend Claire and they both entered a taxi home while discussing about where to hang out on Saturday.
"Cassie where do you think we should hangout, at the beach or at mall. Claire said.
"Maybe at the beach, because it's been a long time since I went to the beach." Cassie said.
"Ok then since we are going to the beach, our mom should come along with us."
"Yes, that will be fun and also my mum haven't been going out for a while." Cassie said.
"My mum too she have been feeling down after my father's death two years ago. I really think she need her best friend." Claire said.
" I'm really sorry for that."
"It's ok, you don't have to be sorry." Claire gave a sad smile.
The taxi stopped in front of Claire's house and she hopped out of the car.
" Bye Cassie, see you tomorrow."
"Bye."
The taxi driver took Cassie to her house and she paid for the ride.