Chapter 3

She made the coffee and went black to his office.

"Sir, your coffee."

"Just put it on the table."

"Ok sir."

Cassie put the coffee on the table and was about to leave the office.
"Wait, arrange a meeting with Mr. Vincent Carol's by 10:00am tomorrow. And also let me know if I have any meeting schedule today.

"Ok, sir."

  Cassie quickly opened the door and walked to her office, that's just a few steps from her boss office, she walked inside the office and was surprised that it was even more bigger than her own room. There was a table and a chair in the middle of the office, there was a telephone, a laptop and some pile of files on the table. There was a sofa for receiving visitors and in front of it was a coffee table. She was so surprised because she was given such a big office with beautiful designs. She sat on her sit and relaxed because she was not in presence of her arrogant boss. She was about to close her eyes but she heard the telephone ringing, she answered the call.

"Hello, this is Mrs. Teresa Clark, the personal assistant of Mr. Adrian Hunters. Well am calling because my boss want to have a meeting with Mr. Calvin Carters by 2:00pm at Kesy frys restaurant, to talk about the construction of the Grand. A . Hotel.

"Ok, I'm going to inform him about it."

"Ok, thank you."

"You're welcome."

  Cassie ended the call, what a talkative she didn't even let me introduce myself, who even employed her as a personal assistant she suppose to be a marketing manager. She mumbled under her breath, she walked to her boss office, she knocked on the door, and when she heard "come in" she slowly opened the door and entered the office.

"Sir, you have a meeting at 2:00 pm with Mr. Adrian Hunters."

"Ok, at where."

"At Kesy frys restaurant."

"Ok, you can go now."

She walked to her office and was busy checking some files . When she heard the telephone ringing again and she answered the call.

"Miss Willson, come to the parking lot now." She heard from the other side of the phone, And he hang up.
She looked at her wrist watch and it was 1:15pm and she was so angry that he didn't even let her speak, she walked into the elevator, and when it dinged, she walked out and went to the parking lot. She saw him standing by the side of his car staring at his phone.

"Sir, I'm here."

"What took you so long , get in the car."

"But sir, I......I....."

"Get in the car."

"Why."

"Because, I'm your boss, so you obey me and not talk back except you want loss your job."

Cassie quickly entered the car, because of fear and also because she didn't want to loss her job.