Chapter 4

"Get in the car."
"Why."
"Because, I'm your boss, so you should obey me and not talk back except you want to loss your job.
Cassie quickly entered the car, because of fear and also she didn't want to loss her job.

***************
Calvin Carter got into the car and told the driver to take them to kesy frys restaurant. He turned to see Cassie pale face and immediately he regretted why he shouted at her, she was such a beautiful lady with her brown eyes, long curly black hair and her fair skin. He has never felt this way towards a woman, not even to the women he kept as his girlfriend to warm his bed. He knew she was hurt by his words and she is afraid to lose her job. What the hell is wrong with me he thought to himself, when did I start to feel sorry for what I did. He shook the thought off and began scrolling his phone.
They got to the restaurant by 1:30pm and Cassie was angry because her boss shouted at, and the restaurant was close by, but he still wanted to leave the office early. They went inside the restaurant and sat at a table, they both waited for Mr. Adrian Hunters and his Personal Assistant for 15 minutes and it seems like an hour. Her stomach was grumbling because she was so hungry, so she decided to order something. She called the waiter. He came to their table and ask her what she will like to have and he smiled at her.
"I will like to have one sandwich and one strawberry sundae ice-cream. I said.
" No don't worry you can take our order later." My boss said. The waiter left.
"But my stomach is grumbling, am hungry and it's past lunch time."
"You're still talking about lunch, remember we are here for business not to eat sandwich and Sunday strawberry or whatever you call it , aren't you fat enough."
" I'm not fat."
"Yes, you are. In fact I should call you fatty.
"Don't call me fatty I'm not fat."
"Whatever." He said and continue scrolling his phone.
After we waited for 15 minutes in the restaurant they came and My boss introduced me to Mr. Adrian and his personal assistant and Mr. Adrian introduced his P.A to me and they started talking about the construction of the hotel while I stay quiet and write the important things in order to not forget. After the discussion, he said;
"It's nice meeting you Miss Cassie Willson, hope to hangout with you sometime."
"Ok sir."
"No need to be so formal, you can call me Adrian."
"Ok". I said.
He turned to Mr. Calvin and said "Thank you for your service."
"Thank you too, for trusting me. Have a nice day."
"You too." He said before he left with his personal assistant.
After the meeting, I couldn't bear the hunger anymore, so I called the same waiter, that is taking someone order in the next table.
"Hey waiter." The waiter came towards our table."
"Ma, what will you like to have."
"Please, I will like to have three sandwiches and one strawberry sundae and a glass of orange juice." I said.
"Ok ma." He said before he left to bring my order.
"I don't understand why you have to order so much food." My boss said.
"I'm sorry to say this but I don't know how it's your business sir, because I'm the one paying for the food, so no need to complain."
"Ok, eat as you like, until you are not able to walk, I don't care." He said. He had never felt so insulted in his whole life.
"Thank you for not caring." She said.
The waiter brought the food to the table and blushed when she said "Thank you handsome." She said and gave him a smile. Calvin Carter quickly dismiss the waiter because he didn't want anyone blushing at his personal assistant.
"Please, you can go now and stop blushing like a fool."
"Sorry sir." The waiter said and left.
"Do you have to be so rude to him."
"Why not, he shouldn't blush like a fool, as if he had never seen a girl before.
"I'm tired of you, not minding your own business."
"Well I'm tired of having this conversation with you. Will you just eat your food already." He ordered.
Cassie started eating her food and he watched her eat her food. He was always surprised with the way she talked back at him ,he never had a personal assistant that ever dared talked back or challenged him because they don't want to lose their job. Even though he threatened her, that she will lose her job if she don't obey his orders, she still dared talk back. Even when he feel that he should have fired her before she started the job,but he just have the feeling that there is something special about her. His thought was cut short when he heard her voice.
"Sir, is there something on my face."she said trying to clean her face and mistakenly putting the strawberry sundae on her face.
"He chuckled."
She was surprised that he laughed so she asked.
"Sir, why are you laughing."
"Nothing, it's just that you have something on your face."

-----------------
Please vote and comment.