Chapter 64/65 Combined ✓

** Mature Content Ahead. Sexually Explicit M/F/M Scene**

Carter

The door to their bedroom- well I guess it's now our bedroom - crashes open and Xander slowly slides my body flush against his as he puts me down. The moment my feet touch the ground his lips meet my own and in mere moments the kiss turns from soft and sweet, to hungry and demanding.

My brain practically turns to mush as Quinn comes and presses himself behind me. His hands roam my hips as his lips press softly on the back of my neck. His teeth scrape lightly over the skin, and I let out a quiet moan. Xander places both hands on the sides of my face, deepening the kiss as he starts walking us backwards, further into the room.

I faintly hear the door clicking shut and I feel Quinn lifting his hands up my sides to the back of my ruined dress. Xander's tongue dances along side mine and I pull back slightly, pulling his lower lip between my teeth and bite down gently.

A low groan escapes his lips, and he pulls me tighter against him. Quinn begins to unzip my dress slowly, his lips never leaving my neck and shoulder. When the zipper reaches the bottom, I step away from them body, allowing the stained fabric to fall into a puddle at my feet.

Two distinct sets of growls fill the air, their black eyes roaming my naked body. All that I have left on is a pair of white lace panties. I have the urge to cross my arms and cover my bare breasts, but the hungry look on their faces gives me confidence I've never had before.

"So. Fucking. Beautiful." Quinn growls as he circles around me like the predator he is. His eyes never leave mine and I catch the sight of his extended canines pressing into his lower lip sharply.

"Such a perfect mate." Xander whispers as he steps closer to me once again. "I can't wait to find out whether you taste as good as you look."

"Tell me, little one." Quinn whispers into my ear from behind me, his hands roaming my stomach. "Will you let us claim you together? We need to know how you want us before this goes any further."

His fingers trail lightly underneath my breasts and up through my cleavage, teasing me with the electric sparks. I bite my lip and try to focus on what he's asking me. Xander moves in front and runs his thumb lightly over my lip, pulling it from between my teeth.

"We need your answer, Carter. Come on now, don't be shy." Xander chuckles and with his thumb and finger, lifts my chin; making me look into the eyes of his wolf.

"I- I don't know what you mean." I fumble.

Forming a coherent sentence while the two of them have their hands and lips all over me is damn near impossible. What did they ask me again? What am I supposed to answer? Goddess, my brain is foggy. This feels fucking incredible. Will it always feel like this? I truly hope so.

"Oh, my little wolf. Don't lie to us." Quinn whispers, his fangs running against my jawline with more pressure.

Heat gathers in my core, and I squeeze my thighs together, trying to contain myself. Both Quinn and Xander inhale slightly, and another set of growls fill the air.

"Oh, love. All I can smell is your arousal, I'm about to lose the little bit of control I'm holding on to here. You need to answer us, tell us what you want before we lose ourselves." Xander growls.

Quinn's hands travel up the front of my stomach until the warmth reaches the bottom of my breasts. My breath hitches as his fingers skim lightly over them before pinching my peaked nipples between his fingers, a gasp leaves my parted lips. My skin becomes hot to the touch as desire courses thickly through my veins.