♥︎ halloween party

Harry goes to a Halloween party and some sparks fly lol

HARRYS POV:
<3 •• <3 •• <3 •• <3 •• <3 •• <3 •• <3 •• <3 •• <3 •• My friend Naill has been begging me to got to his friend, Lewis? Louis'..? Halloween party for like 2 weeks, I finally agreed after I got the 'live a little' talk for the thousandth time.

It's not that I'm a nerd who's cooped up in a book all day (Me reading Larry fics lol) I just simply don't like parties.

drunk sweaty people in a tight room, With loud music...yeah I'd rather not.

As I think about it more I wonder why I agreed to go, well I guess it's too late to go back.

I was going to be a carrot, because who doesn't love carrots? But Niall picked me out of a prince costume because "it will go better with the ladies" he knows I'm gay, he's just an idiot.

Nevertheless, I put on my prince costume. I looked in the mirror-like a thousand times, and every time it didn't feel quite right. I looked in my closet and found a light blue dress, I put it on. It may seem 'weird' to some people, but I don't really care, I think it's quite manly. I looked in the mirror once again, my shoulder-length curls never seeming to cooperate so I just put a crown on it and went with it. I brushed my teeth and headed out to Niall's car.
Our friends Liam and Zayn were in the car as well discussing who would be the "responsible one" everyone said to me so I just agreed.

Once we stepped inside the rather large house Niall, Liam, and Zayn immediately went to the beer pong table. I would join except for the fact that I am absolutely shit at beer pong.

The speakers were playing some boy band song about 'midnight memories '? It definitely did not help the headache I was getting from the flashing lights, But I can't lie it was quite catchy.

I finally made a move from the front door and onto a small chair in the corner. I'm assuming this chair is the 'Loser chair' but frankly I don't give a damn.

I sat there for about thirty minutes till Niall came up to me, already smashed out of his mind. "Heyyy 'arry having a good time? ahahah" I couldn't help but laugh at his slurred speech. Before I could even answer a girl walked up to him "hey Ni Nei, let's dance"

"Okay, nice talkin to you 'arry. Let's go, baby"

I just sat there.

Honestly, I kind of wanted to get wasted and dance around, but something in me just couldn't cut the cord until...

"fancy going ballroom dancing?"
I looked up to see a man dressed in a white Prince Charming-like tux. He stuck his glove-covered hand out to me. I looked up from his hand and meant his bright blue eyes. Maybe this is my sign to let loose.

"I would love to"

He smiled and took my hand and led me to the dance floor. "I'm no good at dancing" I practically screamed out so he could hear me.

"Me neither"  he laughed.

"Then why did you ask me to dance," I said with a smile, dimples on full display.

"Because I saw you sitting there and thought you could use a friend and why the fuck not"
He said with an adorable smile on his face.

We danced all night. It felt like we'd known each other for a thousand years. "I'm getting tired," I said slightly panting from dancing.

"We can stop if you want"

"I mean not if you don't want to"

"It's fine, follow me" before I could process what was happening I was being dragged up the stairs.

"what the hell are you doing?" I said quieting my tone as the music got farther away. I only came here to get Niall to stop annoying me, Not to get laid by a stranger.

"Just trust me curly" he opened the door to his room, walked up to his window, and opened it. for the second time that night he told me to 'Follow him' I did as I was told.

We then climbed through the window and looked out I quickly remembered my fear of heights. "I...I don't think I can do it"

"Hey, It's okay I'm here we won't fall," he said like he could do it in his sleep.

"Sorry I'm just r-really scared of heights"

"That's fine, there's always next time" next time? There's going to be a 'next time? He walked towards the window and sat down.

"Is this okay?"

"Is this okay?"

I felt a little hesitant at first, but then I looked into his deep blue eyes and everything seemed okay.
"Yeah it's nice"

We talked for either two minutes or two hours. The party was long forgotten.

"Why are you here if you hate party's?"

"My friend Niall was begging me for weeks and I finally agreed to go"

"Oh, you came with Niall? I didn't know you guys were friends"

"Yeah, we have been for ages since we were like 9-10"

"Well damn," he laughed. Every time he would laugh it was like the world lit up And I'd get those stupid butterflies everyone always talk about. I loved his smile, the way his eyes crinkle.

"I love the crinkles by your eyes when you smile. I love your smile in general, it's so bright and happy...it suits you"

"Huh" dammit, Harry, you went and messed it up.

"Nevermind. Just forget I said it"

"No Harry it's just..." We looked into each other's eyes. He began to lean in, I closed my eyes and did the same.

The kiss was perfect. His pink lips were so soft, I felt a million butterflies in my stomach.

eventually, we pulled away and pressed our foreheads together. "I like your smile too"

"And your hair, and your soft skin, and the way you smile at the ground, the way you giggle after your talk, and I like your eyes no, I love your eyes, they're so...peaceful and when I look into them I feel safe" I smiled as he kept rambling...

"You don't know what you do to me, we've just meant and it feels like I can't live without you"

I smiled again, even though I never really stopped.

I leaned in once again and kissed him.