♥︎ thats all you got?

This one is a really short draft from Christmas but I'm posting it now. Larry Christmas bc it's cute.

Harrys pov:
☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•
December 24th, 2020, London England.

I woke up early to surprise my little birthday boy. I want him to have a good birthday, so I've been decorating and baking all morning. I made him a cake, some brownies, and a cup of hot chocolate. It may be a bit extra, But hey, he fell in love with Mr Harry Styles, the definition of "Extra."

I went up to our room to change out of my brownie-batter covered clothes (I may or may not have struggled a bit with the stand mixer) And somehow ended up tripping on who the hell even knows and falling straight to the ground.

"Shit, harry are you okay," Louis's voice said, Voice groggy And words slurred

"Oh yeah, babe I'm fine" I called from the walk-in closet. Before I knew it Louis was behind me, laughing at me on the floor.

"What ya doing on the floor you dumbass?"

"I was getting ready for my beautiful husbands birthday...but then I tripped"

"oh hazza, you're so clumsy"

"that's all you got?"

"c'mon give me a break it's like four in the morning"

"Lou, sweetie it's 10 pm"

"I don't care it's too early, come back to bed"

"but your presents and your cake"

"compromise, how about you give me a present in bed, eh?"

"sounds lovely"