♡ "...and then theres me"

Louis' perfect. Okay, that's it.

Harry's POV:
• </3
Louis was out getting groceries. He was very tired today because he had a lot of press, in fact, he has a new interview out right now, I should check it out.

So that's just what I did. I opened the link to the news article and began to read...

'It is in roughly this position I find the 25-year-old, one afternoon earlier this summer. Slender, tracksuited, a little wan under his manicured facial hair, Tomlinson sits on a garden bench outside the photographer's studio and works methodically through an entire pack of cigarettes. "I know, I know," he says of the smoking. "It's not great. But there's so much hurry-up-and-wait in this job. It helps me get ready to go again." I sighed he knows I don't like it when he smokes.
It's not good for him and the last thing I'd want is to lose him.

'I've often wondered why the fringe members of boy bands do this to themselves. Why they gather themselves to "go again". As Tomlinson acknowledges, in One Direction he was seen by some as "forgettable, to a certain degree". Forgettable? Louis Tomlinson is anything but forgettable. How could you forget that smile? If I got dementia I wouldn't forget him.

"The others have always been... Like Niall, for example. He's the most lovely guy in the world. Happy-go-lucky Irish, no sense of arrogance. And he's fearless. There are times I've thought: 'I'd have a bit of that."

"Zayn, back in the day. He could relate to me on a nerves level. In the first year, we were both the least confident. But Zayn has a fantastic voice and for him it was always about owning that." I know they miss each other, there both just to damn stubborn to admit it.

"Liam always had a good stage presence, same as Harry, they've both got that ownership. Harry comes across very cool. Liam's all about getting the crowd going, doing a bit of dancing..."

And then there's you.

"And then there's me."

And then there's you. Yeah the one with the biggest charity's rap, the one with the big heart, the one who never fails to put a smile on people's faces, the one who never gives up, the one who saved me and so many other people, not to mention the one who kept the fucking band together.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I know he felt that way sometimes but he never really brought it up. I know He tries to be tough. I kept reading...

"You know I didn't sing a single solo on the X Factor,

A lot of people can take the piss out of that. But when you actually think about how that feels, standing on stage every single week, thinking: 'What have I really done to contribute here? Sing a lower harmony that you can't really hear in the mix?" He guesses, smiling wryly, that in those months he was best known as "The kid wearing espadrilles, stood in't back."

Fuck.

I can't describe how much him feeling that makes me hurt.

"In the last year of One Direction I was probably the most confident I ever was. And then it was: 'OK, hiatus!'"

"If you'd asked me a year or 18 months ago: 'Are you going to do anything as a solo artist?' I'd have said absolutely not."

I felt quilty I wanted the hiatus. We both knew he wasn't ready, but he agreed. "If it's what's best for you love, then We'll do it. I'll be fine as long as your here with me"

I put my phone down. I can't fucking do it. I pulled my knees to my chest and started crying.

I heard the door open. "Hey hazzy, can you help me bring in the- haz what's wrong? I'm here baby I'm here" he rushed over to me and pulled me close.

"I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry" I hipervenilated

"For what baby? Everything's fine just breathe, yeah?" I nodded as I tried to steady my breathing.

"You weren't ready"
He frowned. I assume he know what I meant.

"Hey, no haz, listen to me okay? It wasn't your fault none of it is. You needed a break that all, the other boys did too it's not your faults management are dickheads and overworked us. You deserved a break"

"B...but you weren't ready and your dad and I can't do anything and and"

"Hey shhh, breathe baby breathe"
I cried into his shoulder.

"I'm fine baby, we'll be alright"

"Promise?"

"Promise, I love you hazza"

"I love you more boobear"