Infinite

*suicide* *Homophobic language* short fluffy cuteness bc I need some of that rn~

"You're worthless. If I were you I'd give up now. No one is ever going to love you anyways. If you thought I do you'd be sorely mistaken. I know you only go out with me because you're so desperate for love and a quick fuck. I got a girl at home. We all know your parents don't love you, Harry. Who would love a disappointment and a faggot?"

<\3

"That's it! You can't do shit! We're over!!"

And as much as I hate to admit it I was nothing without him. That's what led me to that bridge on a rainy Thursday night.

<\3

"Hey, I'm here okay. I'm here"

"Let's get off of here okay? One step at a time" He intertwined our fingers, Fire rushed through my veins. "I think it says a lot that someone just happened to walk pass and save you. Its fate. You're important and the world needs you here. You'll find your way"

<3

"Oh hey, it's you again!" He smiled ear to ear, His blue eyes glistening in the dim light of the small cafe.
"I guess it's fate" he smiled.

<3

"I just hope you know that I'm here with you. Whenever you need it, I'll be here"

<3

He grabbed my hand and placed it on my heart,
"feel that? That's called purpose. You're here for a reason. Don't give up"

<3

"Can I kiss you" He asked, Eyes crinkled as he smiled the prettiest smile you'll ever see. God he is something else.

The world seemed to stop as his lips touched mine

<3

"I love you, Harry"

"I love you more, Lou"

<3

"I want you"

"You've got me, Baby"

<3

His gentle finger traced a figure-eight onto the tender skin on my forearm and said, "Darling, my love for you is infinite"

<3

"I do"