The Grammys, march 14th, 2021

Proud of Harry. Proud of Harry. Proud of Harry. Proud of Harry. Proud of Harry.

16 year old, student, Harry styles just won a mother fucking Grammy- I- just- no words- none-

*Alexa play 'we made it' by Louis Tomlinson

Anywaysss here's Harry winning a Grammy but make it a little bit more Larry
<3
Excited, nervous, and Very, Very anxious.
Tonight is 'The Grammys'. The Grammys that I am nominated for... Three times!! I don't think I'll ever fully process being nominated, i can't even begin to fathom if I win.. just no, 's too much for me.

Right now I'm in the bathroom, looking In the mirror. Just kinda staring.

"Hey love" Louis came in, wrapping his arms around me from the back. Exactly what I needed.

"Hi, babe" I could tell That he could tell I was nervous.

"You're gonna do great. Win or lose I'm so incredibly proud of you. My Hazzas come so far" I smiled, enjoying the kind words, and the sent of the man behind me. Strawberries and cigarette smoke.

"Thanks love. I'm so nervous, it's weird" let's just say I'm not typically the one that gets nervous in this relationship.

"Like I said; you'll do great, and no matter what you're still 'Grammy nominated Harry styles' even though that is the littlest way to see you, at least in my eyes" how can this man be real? I'll never know.

"I love you"

"And I Love you, darling"

"I love you the mostest"

"See no matter who the '"Grammy nominated Harry styles" is, you'll always be stupid"
We both giggled, and he went to the closet, fetching my Gucci robe.

He put it on me and tied it up. "Claudia, will be here soon" he nodded and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"You should get ready, I'll be in the bedroom"
He began to walk away. "Wait lou!" He gave me a 'yeah?' Look.

"Kiss, for good luck?" I said with a cheeky grin.
He sighed, "only for you, my love"

(FUXK IMAGINE LOU SAYING THAT OMGOGMGOGMG)

He gave me a peck on the lips and left the room,
Leaving a smoky taste in my mouth.

Before I knew it Claudia was done with my makeup/hair and it was time to get dressed.

I put on a leather suit, along with a green boa.