♥︎ September 28th, 2013

Harrys POV:
<3
Tomorrow was the day!! The day I finally get to marry my better half and I couldn't be more excited.

You can say that we're "too young to get married" but this is the surest I've ever been about something. when you know, you know.

It was a pretty busy schedule as you might have guessed. I have to complete my vows, wedding rehearsals, get my nails done, get a haircut and I have to get the final fitting for my suit. Gucci, of course.

He and I woke up around 6 for wedding rehearsals, which went very smoothly and then went our separate ways, after a long hug of course.

First was my nail appointment I got them done navy and light blue, to match my tie.

I then got my hair cut in what Louis calls "prince hair" his favourite. Then I got my tux fitted one last time. then headed home to finish writing my vows. Louis was at Zayn and Liam's for the night, I had Niall over. Niall was my best man so it felt right to have him with me the night before.

He and I wrote my vows with the help of a drink or two. We basically had a sleepover in the living room, Louis didn't want "Irish coodies" in our bed. We watched the notebook and cried together, we ate -well Niall ate a shit ton of junk food, we ended up falling asleep at around 12 because I needed my beauty sleep for my big day.

The next day started in the blink of an eye and the next thing I knew Niall and Gemma were helping me into my suit. We had a stylist doing my hair and makeup. Niall and Gemma almost seemed more excited than me, other than the fact gem was annoyed that her baby brother was getting married before her.

We rented out a church and made sure no one would see us. 'One directions Louis Tomlinson and harry styles caught getting married' was really not the goal of this wedding.

I arrived at the venue first and got to say hi to jay and her daughters as well as my mum and stepdad

I smiled at the flower girls, it only felt right to have daisy and phoebe be the flower girls, they suited the roles perfectly. Lottie and fizzy had the job of bringing the rings up. Soon Louis arrived and Greeted the family so I went back to my special dressing room place. We didn't want to break the old cheesy traditions of not seeing each other before we walk down the aisle. The both of us are quite cheesy when it comes to love, well our love for each other.

The only thing I don't like about sticking to tradition means that I have to wait longer to see my boobear.

Niall was giving me some sort of speech about how Lou and I being married doesn't mean he will stop coming over every night. He says he comes over because he 'misses Larry' (don't we all, Jesus) but I really think it's mostly cuz we stock up on the snacks. Gemma came in interrupting Niall's heartwarming speech saying that now's my cue.

Here goes nothing.
I looked in the mirror one last time and went out.

I walked down the aisle. my arm is linked with Jay's.

Shania Twain's 'you're still the one was playing.
Our song.

I looked up to see my beautiful soon to be husband standing there along with Liam behind him, he was Louis's best man. I gave jay a quick kiss on the cheek and stood in my spot. I stared at my beautiful boyfriend. I couldn't believe that he was mine.

He held my hand, looked me in the eye, and started his speech.

"Harry, We've known each other since we were practically kids, so we know all the good stuff and all the not-so-good stuff about each other. I can't imagine feeling about anyone else the way I feel about you. I believe that in life there is one perfect person everyone, that there's one person who completes you, the one who makes the whole world disappear when you're with them, I knew from the second my eyes meant yours in the disgusting x-factor bathroom that That person was you" everyone laughed through their sniffles. He continued...

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul, that makes us reach for more that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds that what I hope to give you forever" the notebook, our favourite.

"You're my best friend, my better half. You're my person and will always be my person. I love you, and I like you." We wiped our tears in unison.

I started.

"Louis...my little boobear" he giggled.

"We've been through so much together, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us, the good and bad, As long as you're here with me I know we can get through it, together. We've come so far from the nervous, awkward little teenagers we were, we've changed so much like I'm taller than you now!! That's beside the point, I know no matter how much things change, that the love we have for each other won't. I can't count on much in this crazy world but I can always count on you. I look forward to making this promise, this promise that I make every day when I wake up and every night before I sleep, the promise that I will love you for the rest of our lives."

"I think that we are supposed to die with memories instead of dreams, so I would like to thank you for making my final dream come true, and may we have many more beautiful memories to come. I love you and I like you" I wiped his tear.

We moved on to our vows.

He started. "I vow to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not. To agree to disagree on whether the cookie or cream is better in an Oreo. And to let you live in the warmth of my heart and let you call it home."

"That's hard to beat" everyone laughed.
"Louis, I vow to continue the little things, playing FIFA together every Tuesday...even though I always lose, staying up late and watching the notebook"

"You cry every time" he laughed. "Shut it, you"

I continued. "I vow to encourage you to be the best you can be. The caring, stubborn, most beautiful you that you are. When You get lost in the dark, I vow to be there for you and help you find your way out. To stick by you, to fight for you, to comfort you, to love you. Your heart is safe with me"

"Harry Edward styles, do you take Louis William to
Tomlinson, to be your loving partner, through sickness and health?"

"I do"

"Louis William Tomlinson, do you take Harry Edward styles to be your loving partner through sickness and health?"

He pretends to think. Which almost gave me a heart attack. He finally spoke.

"I do"

"You may kiss the groom"

The kiss was short but full of love.
The whole day was, full of love.

"Let's get this party started" Niall yelled.
Once we were done getting congratulated, we cut the cake.

We did our first dance as a married couple to "look after you" by the fray and once that was over we got wasted and danced all night

To say it was the best day ever was an understatement. I look forward to remembering this day for the rest of our lives.