♡ ︎Tell me that you love me.

Harry comes home for the holidays and can't stop thinking of his now broken ex-best friend

This one is really long lol. 1850: words
(I'm writing this in January bc it is fucking snowing in Texas rn so I'm in a Christmas mood)

Harrys POV:
"                                                                                     "
Christmas lights run along the halls as I make my way to the front of the airport. This is the first time I'm coming home since I've been at collage in America. I wanted to go home but couldn't due to the weather, so now is my time!! And I couldn't be more excited.

I haven't seen my parents in what feels like forever, same with my sister and my friends and god- I miss them so much.

I got my floral Gucci suitcase from the luggage belt and looked around for my mum. my stepdad is at work so I'll be seeing him later tonight.

"Harold honey!" My mum called from behind me. I felt the biggest dimply smile make its way to my face.
"Hi Mummy" she smiled and pulled me in for a hug.
We stood there just enjoying the warm hug. "where's gem?"

"She hasn't gotten home yet, she and Scott are coming in around 7" Scott is her high school sweetheart and now fiancé. I like Scott, obviously, I don't know much about him but he seems nice.

We packed my suitcase in the trunk and drove home.

I smiled as I saw my home covered in snow, Christmas lights lining every corner

I smiled as I saw my home covered in snow, Christmas lights lining every corner. My family always went all out for Christmas, what can we say? Who doesn't love presents, tacky lights, food, and some good old family fun? In my eyes, it's the perfect holiday.

I walk through the large brown door and am immediately hit with the smell of my mum's "famous" Christmas cookies that I love so much And yes we do make Christmas cookies a week before Christmas, what can I say? They're delicious. They do remind me of someone though, he would always help my mum bake them, even though he was an abalout mess when it came to the kitchen he always wanted to help. I miss him.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by my mum: "Haz-Harry why don't you go unpack your stuff while I get dinner started" she almost used his nickname for me. I ignored it, Nodding my head and making my way upstairs.

I got inside my room and smiled as it was exactly how I remember it being, clean, and cosy with floral curtains, decorated with the most beautiful light blue, my favourite. I wonder if he knew why it was my favourite...