♡︎ promise

homophobic language ☹︎☹︎

Based on that one gif were the paps call harry and lou fags and harry turns around looking upset and lou comforts him
(That gif breaks me)
Harrys POV:
✰☯︎✰☯︎✰☯︎✰☯︎✰☯︎✰☯︎✰☯︎✰☯︎✰☯︎✰☯︎✰☯︎
"Harry, just one more picture!"

"zayn, is it true you're leaving the band?"

"So harry, you and taylor swift?"

"Louis, smile more"

"HARRY"

"harry is it true you're dating Taylor Swift?"

"how's eleanor?"

"c'mon just one more, Harry"

"Harry, look sexy for the ladies"

those words, the flashing lights, it's all i know while i exit the car for our 'This Is Us' movie premiere, Well anytime i go anywhere for that matter.

It was cool the first time and maybe the 15 after that, But by now it all feels so familiar. It's like im numb to it. It doest make me feel cool, it doesn't make me feel special, it doesn't make me feel like anything except a stupid little trophy modest gets to put on their shelf.

"Louis c'mon you faggot"
I turned around. Who the fuck does he think he is? No one has the right to say that to anyone. God- People can be so arrogant. I was about to speak when i felt a hand on my shoulder turning me back around.

"Haz, don't say something you'll get in trouble"

"But Lou, He can't speak to you like that!"

"Haz, Don't let him win. He wants a reaction, Just drop it"

"Lou he's a dick, Don't listen to him"

"I'm fine" I can read Louis like a magazine. He's hurting. I know it gets to him, he just doesn't want to admit it. He would before, But now he thinks he has to be 'tough' because that's what they want. That's the only way he'll sell records and have fans is if he's a strong 'Manly man' who sleeps around and isn't phased by anyone.

Somehow we got inside where the movie will be playing. We greeted everyone and took our seats. "I'll be right back i need to use the restroom" i knew exactly what louis meant by this. I waited a minute so no one would notice and followed behind him.

I walked into the bathroom to see louis looking at himself in the mirror with tears in his eyes. i walked over to him and hugged him.

"Hey, it's okay Lou. I'm here" I said. letting him cry into my shirt.

"It's just so fucking stupid, they're fucking stupid. I hate them so much, Harry. I hate it and we can't do anything" he sobbed out. Louis being anything but bright and sunny is rare, which makes it even more heartbreaking.

"You're so strong Lou, We got this okay?"
he nodded into my shirt. "I just want it to end sometimes you know? like I just want two seconds to fucking breathe without modest telling me to do something or be someone"

"I know Lou, I know. It sucks. I'm here baby, Nothing can come between you and I. we'll get through this"

"promise?"

"promise."

"Are you going to be okay? 'cause we got a movie to catch"

"Yeah, Thank you babe. lets go"

"okay, love you blue"

"love you more hazza"