♥︎ Morning in

Harrys POV:

                                            <3
I woke up to my sleepy little boyfriend running his fingers through my long curls. "We have off today, princess what do you wanna do?"

"I don't wanna do anything" 
"No?"
"Never" I snuggled into his chest.
He continued playing with my hair while his other hand was drawing circles on my shoulder.

"Me neither angel" we both smiled.

I fell back asleep as he rubbed my back.

I woke up again at around 8:30. "Lou" I kissed his neck.
"Wake" I kissed his cheek. "Up" then his lips.

"Don't wanna move" he snuggled into me.
"I'm hungry sunshine so let's go get some breakfast"
He didn't move. I started tickling him.
"Haz- hahaha s-stop I'll be down in a- aha in a sec" I kissed his lips one more time.

I then got up and went downstairs to the kitchen to make him his tea. While I was waiting for the water to boil I felt his arms wrap around me from behind.
He then kissed my neck. "Mornin' babycakes"

I giggled. "Morning sweetcheeks. Your tea will be done in a few then I'm gonna run me up a bath"
He leaned against the counter. I smiled at his bed head and his sleepy eyes. "What?"

"Nothing"
"What are you laughing at hmm?"

I didn't answer. "If you're laughing at my hair you should know that yours is a lot worse, baby"
"Watch it, Tomlinson" he laughed and I gave him his tea. " 'm gonna get in the bath"

I got in the warm bubble bath. I lit some candles around the room. I heard a knock at the door.
"Come in" Louis walked in still looking like a tired mess, a cute mess of course.

"Mind if I join?"

He got in behind me and wrapped his legs around my tummy.

He began tracing shapes on my back.
"Ummm....a cat?"
"I would say 'Close' but I'd be lying"        "A.....a dog?"
"No" he laughed. "Hmm...."

"A teddy bear"

"It was a heart ya dork"
I leaned back, onto his chest.

He started braiding my hair.
"I love it when you braid my hair"

"Yeah?"

"Mhm, I love it when you rub my back. I love it when you wrap your legs around me. I love it when you kiss my neck"

"Like this?" He began kissing my neck.

"Just like that. And I love it when you call me all those cheesy little pet names. And when you take care of me"

"I always will sunshine, I'll take care of you for the rest of my life, and for the rest of yours, and for the rest of ours"

"You're such a sap"
"I may be a sap styles, but we both know you're way more cheesy than me" I gasped acting offended, even though we both knew it was true. We both laughed.

"I love you, Lou"

"I love you more, haz"