37. Kill me

*Trigger warning: Graphic description of abuse*

********

I glance at Ash and smile slightly. We are currently sitting in his car and driving to my house. He is holding my hand in his and caressing the inside my palm. After I stopped crying earlier, he kissed my forehead and helped me calm down. We got inside the car and started towards my house. We haven't spoken a word since then but the silence is comforting.

He slows down in front of my house and shuts the ignition,"We can meet tommorow and talk more?" he speaks squeezing my hand.

I turn to him and nod,"Cool, I'll text you."

He releases my hand and his lips quirk up in a small smile. I bite my lip,"Okay, good night."

I go to open the door but his hand comes around my arm and stops me. I look at him curiously. His other hand runs through his hair nervously.

"Uh.... I just want- um I.." he puffs out a breath,"I love you."

My mouth opens in surprise. But it quickly turns into a grin,"I love you Ash."

He pulls me in a tight hug and nuzzles into my neck. I press my forehead on his shoulder and breath in his scent. It's been long but it feels home. We hold each other for what seems like forever. We finally pull away, just a few inches. Our eyes lock, full of love and warmth. My eyes glance down to his lips for a moment. If I lean in just a little, our lips would lock.

Before I could ponder over that thought, he pushes his lips against mine. My eyes close on accord and a content sigh leaves my mouth. My hands trail up and around his neck. His one hand grips my waist while the other tangles in my hair. Our tongues clash, making me moan.

We pull back when we grow out of breath. He groans lowly,"Fuck, I missed you so much."

I giggle,"Me too. I've got to go but we'll meet tommorow. Promise?"

He gives me another peck,"Promise."

I grin happily and get out of the car. I walk towards the door and turn around to wave at him one last time. He drives away leaving me as a giddy, jumpy self. I laugh at myself and walk inside the house. The lights are out, total darkness engulfing the house.

Weird, this never happens.

I touch the left wall and walk ahead searching for the light switch. As I move ahead in the hallway, my hand finds the switch and I quickly turn it on. I turn on all the lights and spin around to move up the stairs.

I gasp loudly holding my hand to my chest when I spot Percy sitting on the last step. He has his elbows resting on his knees and his eyes glaring down at the floor.

I gulp and speak,"Um, I have to go up."

He doesn't stir from his position, just directs his glare towards me,"Had a great night?"

I frown and question,"What do you mean?"

He gives me a sneer,"You were the one who snitched. Don't act innocent."

I roll my eyes and look away. He would think that, obviously,"I did not do it. Now please let me go."

He gets up angrily and takes a few steps towards me. A whiff of alcohol reaches my nose making me scrunch it up,"Look, you are drunk. You need rest."

"You do not tell me what to do!" he yells in my face,"You thought you could fool everyone but not me."

"Why would I put myself in danger? If I did that I would've been at risk too." I reason, raising my voice a little.