27. One last thing

I open the front door and walk down the steps. Ash is wearing a white hoodie and black jeans. I'm so glad I didn't go with any of those not me outfits. He looks up on hearing my footsteps and his face lights up in a huge grin.

"You look absolutely gorgeous," he says offering his hand to me.

"Thanks, you look amazing as well." I smile and place my hand in his.

He opens the door and gestures for me to get in the car. After I get in, he rounds the car and sits in the driver's seat. He starts driving and I relax into the seat. I've never gone out with a guy before. I don't know what I have to do but I'm sure Ash won't be affected by that. He knows me too well now, so he probably isn't expecting anything. But I'll try my best to actually make Ash enjoy this as much as I do.

"There's something for you in the backseat," I turn around skeptically.

There is a huge circular box of brown color placed on the seat. I stretch to take it and then open the lid. I giggle at the sight of chocolates and pick one up.

"This is so sweet, thank you," I say gratefully. I open one and plop it in my mouth.

"Come on, feed me one," he says cheekily with his mouth open.

"No, these are mine," I say holding the box to my chest.

He looks at me in shock,"Just one, please!"

He gives me an adorable pout and I couldn't resist that so I oblige,"Just one alright."

I unwrap one and bring it towards his mouth. He opens his mouth and I place it in his mouth. He chews on it, grinning from ear to ear. I shake my head and place the box again on the backseat.

"So, where are we going?" I ask curiously.

He just gives me a quick glance,"You'll see, I just hope you enjoy it."

I huff and look ahead, "Of course you aren't telling me, I'll wait I guess."

After a while, I notice that we are entering a more crowded area. When the car movs forward, I see where we are and gasp lightly. Ash parks the car and gets out. I am so busy looking at the place that I don't notice him opening the door for me. I get out of the car, still in a daze. An enormous fair is in front of my eyes. I don't even remember how a fair looked liked until now. The last one I went to was probably 10 years ago.

Ash scratches the back of his head,"You don't like it? I can take-".

"No! This is amazing," I cut him off with a wide smile,"Can we please go inside?"

He sighs and gives a relieved smile,"Sure, let's go."

He intertwines our fingers together and starts walking inside. My cheeks hurt from smiling this much. I'm so excited for this, it's literally been ages since I've done something like this. I've missed out on so much as a kid and I'm so glad Ash decided to bring me here.

"How did you know about this?" I ask turning my head towards him.

"My mom's consultant lives around here, I came here to talk to her last week and I saw the flyer about the fair. I thought you would definitely like this, so here we are," he shrugs and wraps his arm around my shoulder,"What should we do first?"

I think about it for a minute,"Ummm.. let's play a game."

He smiles and leads us to the stalls. He picks a target game and goes first. He gets 2 darts on the target out of 3 and I am pretty impressed. But on the other hand I miss all of them, they weren't even close to the target.

"It's not that hard, just aim and throw it in a straight direction," he says taking 3 more from the guy and handing them to me.

I close my one eye and aim at the target but guess what, it is miss and then again a miss,"God, why is it so hard?"