5. Warning

The moment we reach the school ground I gasp at the punch landing right across Wesley's face. And then there are more punches and blows from both Asher and Wesley. But what makes my stomach clench is the people who are blocking their punches.

Percy and Damon are way more stronger than the other two. They skilfully dodge their blows and land a few on them effortlessly.

Before it gets uglier than this Blake and Evan along with Brandon stops the boys. They pull them away from each other, blocking their view of other. Asher looks at Percy whose eyes are throwing dragers at him.

"Stay the fuck out of my bussiness," sneers  Percy at Asher.

"I will if your business is not luring young kids into drugs," spits Asher harshly with his jaw clenched.

"If you try this again we will definitely inform the authorities," Wesley informs more calmly than any of them.

Percy just chuckles humourlessly,"You will regret this."

And with that turns around to walk away but before that his eyes catch mine. He glares at me one last time and walks away. I gulp and bite my lip nervously.

Everyone goes to check on Asher and Wes, the latter having more bruises. I turn my gaze towards them but am surprised to find Asher's eyes already on me. He looks at me questioningly, as if asking for answers. I quickly look away before I break my built up walls. So leaving my thoughts aside I walk over to them.

"I am so sorry" every head turns towards me and then I realise those words came out of my mouth. I quickly add,"I am sorry that happened to you."

"It's not your fault or rather anyone's fault. It is all on those assholes." Asher winces  slightly holding his jaw,"You just stay away from him. He looks bad news," he continues looking directly in my eyes, making it known that he saw Percy glaring at me and then glances at Amaya and Eveleine,"You too."

"Come on Wes let's go to the nurse. Ash," says Eveleine taking his hand and noding towards Asher.

The bell rings signalling the end of lunch.

"You guys go, me and Wes will manage," says Asher and Wes nods in agreement.

"But yo-" Wes interrupts Eveleine and says,"Babe, I will be fine don't worry" and tenderly kisses her cheek.

She sighs,"Okay, take care. Text me."

Everyone moves to their respective classes. I turn to move to my class when suddenly a hand clasps my wrist. I look down at the hand, slowly moving my eyes up and meet those beautiful brown eyes.

"Do you know that guy? I saw him glaring at you," asks Asher softly.

Shit! What do I say? It's the right time just say the truth and these people will be out of all this.

I inhale deeply to speak but Asher beats me to it,"If you do, just avoid him. Okay?"

I just nod my head with my lips pursed. I don't know why didn't I admit the truth . What's stoping me? AmI afraid of something? Am I afraid of them finding out about me and what my life is? But why does it affect me? Why? Maybe because Percy threatened me to keep it a secret or maybe not.....?

He gently releases my wrist and steps back,"I will see you later. You should probably get to class."

"Yeah, see you" or maybe not, I simply shrugg and walk to the class with hundreds of thoughts running in my mind.

The last bell rang and students started heading out of the school. I gather my things and walk out of the school. I halt in my tracks when I see Wesley and Eveleine along with Evan in the parking lot. I have to avoid them atleast till my thoughts are clear. I fast walk hiding beside a group of girls, successfully crossing the road and avoiding them. I heave a sigh of relief and walk home dreading the day ahead. Well because guess what, my working starts today at the racing tracks. And that's not even the worst part, the worst part is that I have to be in the same area where both Percy and Declan are gonna be present.