28. Why me?

*Trigger warning: Graphic description of molesting*

********

"There is no way you can come?" Ash aks leaning beside me against a locker.

I take my last book out,"You know if there was, I would've."

He sighs,"It's just that we haven't hung out in a week due to the exams coming. And we planned this last week."

I shut my locker and say,"I'm sorry Ash, I really can't make it."

He looks down and says,"I think I won't go either."

I shake my head and state sternly,"No, you are going. Everyone else would be there, don't ditch them beacuse of me and imagine Blake stuck between two couples."

He cracks a smile at the last sentence,"Okay, I'll miss you. See you tommorow."

He gives me kiss and walks to Blake's locker. Last week all of us decided to go for a movie on the coming Thursday. I know it's literally in the middle of the week but that's how they are. We have our finals after a week and everyone's really working for it. I'm Ash's girlfriend for almost two weeks and I'm loving every second of it. We spent a lot of time in school together but didn't get the chance to go out.

Ash was really looking forward to going to the movie, as it would've been the first time we go out as a couple. But of course my luck is never on my side. Yesterday was one of those days when Percy actually came home and he ordered me to be at the tracks today. Apparently, Declan wants to talk to me. I'm nervous, confused, anxious but for the first time in my life I'm not scared to meet him. For the first time I'm ready to face what's coming.

I reach my house and take a quick nap, after all it's gonna be a long night. I wake up around 6 and take a shower. I get ready and start my walk to the tracks. I get a text from Ash, when I reach the tracks, it is a video of Ash and Blake, with the latter shoving popcorn in his mouth and saying 'You missed out on food'. And Ash saying,'I miss you and don't worry I'm having fun'.

I chuckle and keep my phone in my pocket. I walk further inside in search of Percy. I search for him everywhere but he isn't there. What if he tricked me and wasted my time?. I know he is capable of doing that without any regrets. Before I could further ponder over the fact, I see Percy coming out from the private area, looking around. His eyes meet mine and he gives me a two finger gesture to walk towards him.

I swallow lightly and make my way to him,"Declan is in the tent to the far left, go he wants to talk to you. And don't try to work your mouth too much, you know how it ends with him," he shrugs and walks away.

I walk to the place where he told me to go. As usual, the place is secluded and aloof. I go inside and see him sitting on a chair. It is a huge tent, and there are a lot of important things kept here. I knew about this place but never had the chance to actually see it, not that I wanted too.

"Oh, you are here," He says smiling widely.

That's not a good sign.

I wring my hands together and say,"You wanted to talk."

He chuckles,"Oh yes, it's been so long since I last saw you. You look different, and that too in a good way, I must say."

His eyes rake up my body and an involuntary shiver runs down my body. His eyes have a weird glint which I hadn't seen before. He has never looked at me like that, and now I don't have a good feeling about this. He gets up from his seat and rounds the table to stand in front of me.

I bite my lip and lower my eyes. He puts his hand on my shoulder, making me flinch slightly,"I hope you remember that you are going to turn eighteen next month." He pushes my hair off my shoulder with the same hand,"You aren't the same nine year old now, you've grown up." He places his other hand on my arm,"You've become a beautiful lady Lee and I think we should put that to use."