24. Only if you want

Sunrays peek through the curtains falling right onto my open eyes. I sqint my eyes and roll over my back. Last night still feels like a dream, it possibly would have been but the lingering feeling of Ash's lips prove otherwise. That actually happened, last night exists, oh my god!

After spending some more time at the lake. We came back into the house and went straight to our rooms. Ash gave me a goodnight peck and went in his room. I came to mine with a gigantic smile on my face. I laid on the bed replaying every thing that happend, and it felt so magical. In the middle of the night I actually fell asleep and was woken up with a nightmare. Thankfully it wasn't as bad as it usually is, after that I didn't let my eyes close for even a minute.

I decide to get up and take a shower. I have to look good otherwise all would know I wasn't able to sleep yesterday. I got up and took my clothes with me to the bathroom. After a long hot shower I put on my clothes. I open the door while drying my hair and see Ash coming out of his room. He smiles when he notices me.

"Good morning," he says coming in front of me and wrapping his hands around my waist.

I smile and say,"Good morning."

He takes a lock of my wet hair and leans forward but stops suddenly. He chuckles  and speaks,"Morning breath. I'll take a shower and be down in a while."

He kisses my forehead instead and walks to the bathroom. I keep my things in my room and do my hair. I walk down to the kitchen and surprisingly everyone is already ready. I walk to the dinning table and take a seat. Wes and Eve are cooking something, laughing at each other. They look like a married couple, helping each other and dividing their work.

Everyone greets me and I greet them back. We start eating breakfast and Ash comes into the room. Eve gives him a plate and everyone continues chatting. I catch Ash looking at me with a smile and I look away blushing.

"So, where did you guys go last night?" Blake asks taking a bite of his toast.

"Just to the lake," Ash says causally and then glares at him,"By the way what did you tell Lee about me having a crush?"

He swallows visibly and starts defensively,"What! Everyone knows you have a crush. It wasn't a lie, right guys?"

"Yeah, everyone noticed it. I'm sure Lee did too?" Eve asks me with a smirk. Her smirk fell after a second and she exclaimes,"At this point Ash was supposed to defend himself and Lee was supposed to dodge the question. What are you both hiding?"

Everyone turns their heads at us with sceptical eyes. I look down biting my lip. Blake slams his hand on the table and exclaims,"You guys had sex on the dock!"

"We just kissed! What the fuck is wrong with you?" Ash says with a slight pink tinge on his cheek.

Blake smirks and looks at Eve,"That is how you get an answer."

Eve ignores him and asks looking at us,"So, are you guys a thing now?"

I just tighten my hold on the spoon and look down. Ash shrugs and says,"We are still working on it, so let's just chill out okay."

Everyone nods with a smile and continue eating. After we finish we get ready for the trek. We are just going for a short distance to the nearby hill. Wes said it's a beautiful spot and all of us would like it. After getting ready we all start towards the hill. After walking for fifteen minutes we reach the ledge of the hill.

We continue our journey and start climbing the hill. The path isn't stoopy so it is easy to walk. There are trees all around us and different types of insects roam through the surrounding. Slow, cool breeze is flowing making the walking more bearable.