57

Ari POV

So I'm out righ now on my way to this warehouse

So I'm out righ now on my way to this warehouse. This buildings were we do business with other pimps but it's only for the girls today I think next week are for our boys. But befor I go I have to check on my top girls. Gotta make sure they on point.

Me: Y'all ready (gotta make sure my girls are confident)
Girls: Yes ma'am
Me: Any question for today
1 Of The Girls: Are we going to have a choice to,who we go to (this is a question that's ask every time, sometimes they do have an option sometimes they don't)
Me: Yes but there's this 1 person you can't decline, I mean if I was y'all I wouldn't he fine fine 😂😂
Girls: Ohhh Who 😊 (I could tell a couple of them gon fight ova him bc he real life fine)
Me: His name is Clarence (I showed the girls a picture an they ass was makin noise 😒😑)
Girls: OHH HE FINE
Me: Don't push yourself on him he well come to you, if any of y'all embarrass my name over there bc they kno y'all belong to me there will be consequences,understood
Girls: Understood Ma'am
Me: Be ready in 4 hours which is 5pm I'll have the bus come get you guys an when you reach the location stay in the bus until you hear me with the next instructions. After my next instructions when a person picks you guys and you except to go with them I will come pick you guys up when done. They already know what time to bring you guys but just in case anything happens have your location on I repeat have your location on because it's nothing to replace you but I'll always try my best to get you guys back so I repeat again follow my instructions. I know we go through this every time but I always have to repeat myself just in case. Plus today, you well be picking your own prices.
Girls: Yes Ma'am (An with tha I just walk out ready to go get Latto but this bitch ain't answering)

I have this Bitch Location an she been at the same spot for 10 hours. WTF I kno her ass ain't this drunk. We have business to take care of an this is our first time pimpin bitches out here an she not picking up up. She pissing me off.

I pulled up to this house an I'm bout to blow this bitch up. I think it's a trap house why tf is Latto at a trap house an who trap is this.

I knock on the door an I hear a familiar voice..... East

East: Wha you doin here (mf bc my sister here Hoe)
Me: I was just wondering is my sister here😌
East: Ion kno I just got here, come in (took you long enough)
Me:Umm were would she be (I hate it here already females tha work for him already tryna fight an I don't got tha time😂)
East: Probably in the office upstairs, Come (ohhh I though of some)

*While East an Ari was walking up, they heard something.....snoring, y'all nasty mf though they was fuckin huh😭 so Ari told East something an he just agreed to what ever she says*

Me: Wakey wakey (I poured nice cold water on them)
Key: Wtf
Latto: Bitch wtf
East:😭😭😂😂 (his dumb ass funna pass out laughing like tha)
Latto: Bitch ima kill you (Bitch pls,try pls do)
Me: Get tf up we got business to handle if you dint remember *Latto eyes got wide bc how could she forget, then she though something is distracting her from work an tha was Key. Latto don't give time to boys bc of her last relationship. She's wondering why she even got lost with time with him*
Latto: Shit (Yea shit her dumb ass tryna move fast an shi now😒)
Me: Sooo since you forgot, I'm tryna kno wha got you distracted sus😭😭😭😂😏
East: Same to you Key😂(always tryna be like me)
Latto: Knock tha look of y'all face for I do it foh yo (Bitch you ain't gon do shi,but I ain't got say tha out loud though😭)
Key: Righ since we askin who doin wha why y'all came in here together😏
Me: First I'm here bc we got work to do an I guess Miss Ice though dick was more important than business. So I pulled up to her location to see Wsp an East just open the door for me. (Play wid yo mama Hoe, I get to it no suger coat😌)
Latto: Me sharing my location is for emergencies mf (so we gon act like she didn't try an say they didn't fuck... okay😏)
Me: Bitch it's important to my pocket an account plus others....Selfish...😫
Latto: Girl bye
East: We're y'all funna go (mind yo business🙃)
Me: Business, man hurry tf up ima be in the car. Time is money an you fuckin an shi wasting me money

Latto POV

So Ari just left an is waiting in the car

So Ari just left an is waiting in the car. Me an Key did  not fuck okay. We was very drunk last night an their trap was the closest thing. I showers an everything befor Ari came but I fell asleep again by Key. An this Bitch wet me now I gotta wear Key cloths. Which fits, his really fuckin skinny so his t-shirt is a nice tight fit on my skin. Ima just throw my hoodie on top.

Key: Wha y'all funna do
East: Y'all tryna go get breakfast
Me: Niggga ik you was wid Ari not to long ago, yo cloths smell like her a lil, an I kno she cooked
East: You righ 😭😭 (dumb ass😭)
Me: Me an her got business to handle around 5 I think but we gotta make sure everything straight befor time
Key: Can I come ima be bored (if you gon miss BigLatto just say tha😂)
East: You mean we tf I wanna come 😒
Me: Umm y'all gotta ask Ari (I already kno Ari gon say no but I actually want Key to come,keep me Company ion kno bout East tho😂😭)
East: Arigh come on let's go

Ari: Bitch get in the fuckin car taking long af
Me: They wanna come (she snap her neck at me an look at me crazy😂)
Ari: No *East gasped*
East: Damm why  (he the only mf ik that kno she hate to be question but still do it)
Ari: Man, Arigh yall can come. Latto you watching them.I already had to talk to most of the girls (Damm I forgot to talk to my half)
Me: Shi we gotta go to the warehouse now
Ari: Bitch fuck you mean we gotta go to the warehouse righ now Bitch that's a good hour away (she funna be piss after I say this)
Me: Let's get in the car them ima say it (I'm not gettin slap outside I'll rather get slap inside)
Ari: Wsp
Me: Umm East switch wid me bc she gon try to slap me come on (he look at he an says you good righ there....pussy ass niggga)
Ari: Bitch hurry tf an say it
Me: Iforgottobringthem
Ari: WHAT......call Kev an let everybody kno to send them to the club were the rest at (she says calm af an start driving not sayin a word)

I'm sitting here thinkin why is this boy getting me so distracted. Wha is it to him that he got my attention like this