Part 59

Ari POV
Today went good Latto said she'll handel the rest. Hopefully my girls are being smart an not selling them selves short. Clarence really pissed me off. I can tell he be hitting Moly bc when he spoke she jump. I can tell that's his Top out of all the girls. I want Moly in my team just as she wanna be on my team. She kno her being on my team she gon make more, then she ever seen.
Im hunger ion know bout Key an East tho but a Bitch hungry.

Me: Y'all hungry bc I am
Key: I can eat (East just nodded his head)
Me: What's good out here
East: Let's go to a food truck
Key: Cesar's (I look it up an put a GPS on)

I was driving just listen to music. Intel East says sum

East: Why do they sell they selves (will that was out of nowhere)
Me: Some kinda don't have a choice some does an just want money, I mean it's good money especially if yo pimp kno wha they doin
East: Why some don't got a choice
Me: Umm like some has parents or someone in they family tha owes money, so we take they kids or someone that looks pretty that's in the family. An we make money out of them, they get money to depending on there seller. Some girls family owes so much tha the girls don't get to see their money it goes all the the seller. But with me I only get a percentage. Most of the time I let them do wha they want. ( East just nodded his head)
Key: Does Latto like girls (I laughed bc he likes her)
Me: No she just has a good eye for the best females, some may be pretty but don't have brains. When we look for girls we mostly like girls tha have brains. Bc in this game they can get kidnapped real easy an fast. 1 that doesn't use they brain usually end up died
(Which is true I had this 1 girl, very beautiful but she didn't use her brain. We told her 1 thing an it just went out her ear. She did it befor but it finally catch up to her. We always told the girls to keep there location on but she never listen. She will turn it on an something she wouldn't. 1 time she came up missing an we found her body months after. That why we always say, use y'all brain. Like having your location on bc you know in this game you can get taken. An having it on is smart unless you tryna get took an die)

I just got done dropping them off after we ate. Latto got 2 hours left with the girls. I'm hoping it went good. Like I said it's not our first time but it's our first time here. Ion kno how these people move,I only know Clarence. Me an Clarence been in business since we was kids. He started off selling drugs an I was in tha game my pops took me to New York 1 time when I was younger like 14. Me an Clarence meet an we click it off intel, I was doing better than him in tha field. Then he move to pimping bitches. I was already in that field no one know. Not even pops or Latto,Nobody. Intel his bitch ass went an told my his pops then his pops told my pops. It was all a mess but I told my pops wha it was, I told him "you told us there was no limit to this shi,that's on you". Shi I was tryna get it all, since then I don't like Clarence. I gotta deal wid him though, bc it would be easy to get rid of him but ion wanna start a war especially if I'm doin betta than tha niggga ever will, in any field we in.

*Latto calls Ari*

Conversation
Latto: We done ima meet you at the trap (shi I guess she got everything handled😊)
Me: Bet

I finally pulled up at the trap an I'm hoping good news.

Latto: So we gotta lil problem
Me: Wsp
Latto: Clarence (I fuckin knew it,he always makin shi hard)
Me: Igh Wsp
Latto: He wants you (nahhh duhhh)
Me: I'm not for sell, don't he hate me (he always tryna compete wid me)
Latto: He don't hate you, he actually like you (eww)
Me: Huh (nah bc me an this niggga ain't gon happen)
Latto: Listen, you gon go on this lil date wid this niggga an play his game for a minute. I guess he want you to be his gurl, but being his girl you gotta be at a minimum not better than him not lower at a fuckin minimum (who she think she pimpin, I feel like she selling me😂)
Me: Bitch why I feel like I'm gettin pimp out (me an her start laughing)
Latto: Well you ain't gettin paid, look at it as a favor you doin for me (Bitch no)
Me: Bitch I'm gettin paid, especially if I gotta be by someone I don't like (fuck she though)
Latto: Will you might get paid better than tha  (wha she talkin bout..... Moly)
Me: Moly
Latto: Maybe, it all depends if you play yo cards right
Me: I hate you
Latto: Why you want MoMo so bad (this bitch kno her name not no fuckin MoMo it's Moly😂)
Me: She bad shi an I kno I can flip tha
Latto: She is bad but her prices, Bitch. They up there (duhhh I kno that's why Clarence don't wanna let her go this Bitch slow😑)
Me: Why you think Clarence ain't tryna come off tha (I could just call my brothers an get it done like kidnap her but ion wanna get them involved, but who knows this niggga make shit hard ima make tha fuckin call)
Latto: How bout he still don't give her up when you go on tha date, he only said you can use her righ now. He didn't come to an agreement tha we keeping her
Me: If he don't wanna hand her ova ima take her

Least Expectedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें