Part 9

Continue....

China: So you just gon be in tha bitch face while I'm on the job knowin I'm gon see you *yellin*
Me: Bitch stop fuckin yelling and don't call her no bitch her name Ari. bitch I can do whatever I want tf you talkin bout (I ain't like she called Ari a Bitch I kno I called her tha I was joking I wouldn't call her tha shi again tho)
China: Niggga I been fuckin you for 5 years niggga 5 i been waiting for you to be ready for a relationship and you gon check me bout a bitch you don't even kno (she sound like she botta cry but idgaf I told her wha it was)
Me: Wha I tell you bout tha word and befor you even though bout waiting on sum that ain't gon happen
China: But I though since I been by your side your would choose me *looks down*
Me: You fuck the whole city plus the team fuck you mean choose you 😂😂
Ace: Niggga ya a damm fool 😂😂😂 *China walks away*
Game: You just told her business through out her hole job 😭
Key: This niggga game funna die righ now 😭😭😂😂
Durk: Ya ass next laughing like tha 😂 East wha was she trippin bout
Me: She tryna check me bc I was talkin to someone (I smiled thinking bout Ari)
Game: Who
Me: Remember the females we seen at the food spot
Ace: Yea ya saw them (This niggga smiled hard ass hell 1 of em caught his eye to)
Durk: Wtf y'all mean some females y'all seen at the food spot
Izzy: Bra you slow they went to eat and they saw sum dumb ass *Durk flips off Izzy*
Game: Did you see her friends (1 of the 3 caught his eye to)
Me: Nah
Ace: Ayy look she down there throwing big money *looks surprise*
Durk: Oh that's AriThaDon (we all look at this niggga)
Me: How tf yk her
Izzy: Niggga they famous they got big names duhh
Durk: Righ I got a lil crush on her sister
Key: You to told to be havin a crush 😂😂😂
Ace: Righ too fuckin old
Me: Shi I might have 1 to (these niggga look at me like I had 10 heads)
Me: What
Game: You sick,You drink too much today, you gotta be high ass hell
Me: No Bitch 😂😂 ( I see Durk staring were Ari was)
Me: Durk wtf you staring at
Durk: Ain't nobody want Ari I want her sister India 😏😏( this niggga a fool I look down there an a bunch of girls were down there but only 1 group stood out that was Ari group)
Me: Ace Game look down there
Game: Damm they righ there 😁
Ace: Ayy you get her friend name *looks at me*
Me: Nah only hers ask Durk an Izzy  they prolly kno
Ace: What's her name
Game: What's  hers  *points to another girl*
Key: How bout you go find out damm
Durk: 😂😂😂 That's Jayda Ari sister they all blood sister down there
Key: Damm good ass genes run through they family
Izzy: You ain't liein but that's Dream Game she goes by DreamDoll
Key: Who hers *points at another girl*
Games,Ace: Go find out😂😂😂
Izzy: 😂😂 That's BigLatto 😂😂
Key: BigLatto???

Befor anyone can even respond to this niggga. The DJ yelling through the mic bout who want a dance on stage. We all walk down but someone already got our seats we wanted. Because the DJ starts yelling names of who's gettin the dance.

Dj: We got AriThaDon,BigLatto,DreamDoll,Jayda,India,TherealNia and Arrogant_Tae up (Damm they big ass hell the whole room went crazy just seein them, cameras out)

Ari and her sister was gettin the dance. I think the dude gotta be they brother. But they was throwing hella money that other strippers started to join. The stripper that we're there befor kinda got mad bc that means they gotta split it shi they will still have hella but they money hungry so. Like 2-3 Bitches was on each of them while they were seated they start whispering in Ari ears she start laughing ion kno wtf was funny. Man don't tell me she like girls ima be mad. The song stop she was funna get up but 2 stripper push her back and whispered in her ear she started laughing sayin she good. The whole time I wasn't lookin at the strippers I was staring at Ari while she was smiling and smacking ass she comfortable with strippers. Others females wouldn't even give strippers attention it only be us nigggs. But her and her sisters different trypa females. China walk-in over to me again but with a group of friends that the team fucked omg. While Ari group was getting seated on the next section gettin dance on but only by 1 girl now Ari got like 2 girls on her she betta not like girls man.

China: So when I performed you don't come down but let this Bitch get a dance ya ass come down
Me: Man back up yoo I already told you her name is Ari stop callin her that
China: Nah niggga let me find out you an tha ugly bitch even talkin ima fuck her up (1 this bout China she can fight ion kno if Ari can figh but she not gonna need to)
Me: Bitch touch her and ya ass gon die
China: WOW over her you really gon do tha shi
Ace: You heard my niggga back up
Game: He don't want you leave him alone ya Hoe ass always messin wid my lil bra
1 of China friends: Game ya playin wid me I seen you staring at her
Game: Shi I am staring you clearly was to
2 of China friends: Key don't be staring at no Bitch at my job that's disrespectful
Key: Bitch you disrespect ya self pop pussy for everyone 😂😂
3 of China friends: Izzy don't make me fight tha Bitch ( I ain't even see him staring in tel she said sum this niggga was staring at a female by Ari like this Bitch ain't standing righ here 😂😂😂)
Izzy: Bitch ain't nobody worried bout you
4 of China friends: Y'all think we playin with yall huh Ace keep playin wid me (this niggga just ignore her😂)
5 of China friends: Durk baby don't play with me I will bust that Bitch up I seen you likin her picture on Instagram and shi(Damm this niggga)
Durk: Bitch you clearly see bc you follow her too ya see wha she workin wid (This niggga tryna make me die I can't laugh bc then they gon spazz)
Them: Watch ( we ain't scared of them Lil hoes)

China: So when I performed you don't come down but let this Bitch get a dance ya ass come down Me: Man back up yoo I already told you her name is Ari stop callin her that China: Nah niggga let me find out you an tha ugly bitch even talkin ima fuck...

China
26
Bottle Girl/Stripper