Part 40

Ari POV

Everybody watching me walking towards the door. So I can see Dream

Me: Wsp wid my thug 😂😂😭😭😭 *Everybody laughed outside bc Ari don't take shi serious*
Emm: I gotta tell ya sum befor everybody come (I close the door so no one can hear us)
Me: Wsp big sis you feeling good (I'm happy as fuck righ now)
Emm: Umm I saw Renee an K, she's soo big now she looks like me an you (I look at my sister feelin my self ready to cry, my niece I never will get to see looks like me. I really don't know what to say)
Emm: But she says she looks better than us😭 she's really smart she really ya twin, she said I need to wake up an get him back (Yea that my twin fasho, just seeing my sister cryin hurts bc I kno she would be a good ass mother to Renee. I would have been the best auntie fasho)
Me: She would be 6 righ now huh 😞😪
Emm: Yea she would be😪 Ari I miss her so much I saw K, his with her an everything Ik I just seen her for the first time but it was like look at a mini version of me an you just brown skin. I didn't want to leave but they left outta my sight, I ask for them to come back an didn't get a response😓😪 (just hearing my sister voice crack just hurts me. I'm happy that she got to see her I wish I can. I kno my princess is beautiful with her uncle K, I miss him so much)
Emm: Stop cryin bc she watching us righ now, her ass called you crazy 😪😭
Me: 😪😭😭 man not her to, she not calling me crazy
Emm: Her ass told me that y'all was prayin an shi an she an K our angel. She told me auntie Ari going crazy mommy you gotta get up, she even called me mommy. K their telling her bout us an everything she said all of us crazy frfr she said her uncle an auntie crazy😭 (She not liein)
Me: I'm sorry Dream, I'm sorry I didn't help you or even letting a dude get close enough to hurt you an my niece *Ari couldn't stop crying to the point she felt her head hurting*
Emm: It's not ya fult, it's mines for staying knowin it wasn't the first time, I asked her to come see y'all an K they said they will hopefully soon I would love for y'all to see y'all niece even through it's not reality
Me: I would love that🙂 what K say
Emm: That I had to wake up, he will be coming soon to see you soon Ari he really sorry for leaving us especially you, he saw how you took it an his sorry
(Just hearing about my brother mad me cry alone, all I kno is I can't stand here an cry in front of everybody gotta get my self together)
Me: Okay get clean up, I though I almost lost ya ass, I love you soo much *Ari hugs Dream an Dream cried in Ari arms telling Ari that she loves her an thankful that Ari been by her side since she lost the baby*
Me: Okay ima get them but I'm not going to be coming back that fast I need fresh Air frfr a Bitch funna pass out my head hurting
Emm: Shi my is too this cryin shi ain't it 😂😭😭
Me: Facts 😭😭😂 Really when they come in, you needa really say thank you to Game, he been here ever since you been in. Oh an I knock his ass out not really just a couple teeth missing
Emm: Bitch why 😂😂
Me: I though his ass did it... then there was a camera they didn't disconnect an I saw who it was I apologize already so we good ima go get them

I walked out an they all stood up fast as hell.

Me: Arigh mfs y'all can go in (I walk the opposite way so I can get fresh air)
Them: Ayy were you going
Me: Some fuckin fresh air mf head hurt ima be back in like 10 minutes (I just walk out)

I'm sitting in my car just thinking. I can't wait tell Dream is fully ready to get his ass. I kno my niece wanted him dead so that what we gon do. I hope Dream remembers how she looks so I can get a painted portrait of her. I reach over to my glove compartment. An pulled out my niece picture from Dream ultrasound. When we found out me an Dream went straight to the doctor. They gave us pictures an everything we found out she was 4 months pregnant if you looked at Dream back then when they told her that. You would say they liein she was so small an still skinny. I can't believe I let this mf take her life. I can't wait to see her I kno she beautiful. Just seeing my sister talk about her I kno she was hurt but happy. Renee is with my big brother. My brother is gon make sure she good fasho. I'm just sitting her crying an smiling knowin she got a mouth piece on her.

*Ari was intruded by a knock on her window*

Dave: You good *Ari wipe her face fast*
Me: Yea I'm straight 🙂 y'all done
Dave: Ya wanna talk
Me: Nah I'm koo like I said. Ima just go back up

Y'all I don't need to be near Dave or anything especially alone. My name means a lot to me to have it fuck up ova a niggga,if someone was there an got a picture of me an Dave I kno tha Bitch China gon go to the internet an start shi. An I don't got time.