58

Key POV

When we pulled up we pulled up to their trap.

*They were supposed to go to the club but Latto had a lil distraction. So she has to go to the trap an make sum calls an orders. While Ari has her part done*

Ari: Okay we funna go in, Latto get shi done so we can go to our other locations. Make sure your girls are here befor 4 bc at 4:30 ima head ova there to check how they looking
Latto: Arigh how bout them
Ari: Go make yo call fast, they funna be wid me. Let's go

While Latto makes her call an everything we just chilling. I keep seeing East look at Ari. I kno my niggga feeling her. It's been pass an hour an Latto still not here

Me: Smoke why Ice taking so long
Ari: She's makin calls bc she forgot today is our first day pimpin the girls out here (Damm I forgot they do tha)
East: I had a question bout tha, why
Ari: Why wha
East: Why y'all pimp females (I wanna kno to)
Ari: Correction we pimp males an females, we do it bc it's no limit to hustling is there (how tf you pimp nigggs I neva herd of tha)
Me: Huh, y'all pimp nigggs,how
Ari: Same way we do females, it's bitches out here payin foh dick

*Latto comes in*

Latto: Arigh I made calls they gon be arriving in 10 minutes at the club. They almost ready to they just need lil touch up. But I gotta go through things wid them
Ari: Arigh let's go guys

Latto POV
So we heading to the club an the girls are out an ready. I already talked to my half now we are going to talk to them as a group to make sure everybody on the same pg.

Ari: Y'all can wait ova there or whatever y'all wanna go we gotta talk to them (I just look to see wha there answer was)
East: Ima be wid you (ewww)
Key: An ima be wid you (😊)
Ari: Arigh let get this shi ova wid 😑

Ari: Okay y'all ready for today
Girls: Yes ma'am
Me: What's rule 1 (Not that we have much, we only have a few that's important)
Girl: Always have our locations on *East an Key was very surprised that's the girls response together as 1*
Ari: 2
Girls: Today we have an option to pick but we can't decline Mr. Clarence
Me: Good now I expect y'all to behave an not act out.
Girls: Yess ma'am

East POV
Damm it's crazy, me an Key really seeing Ari an Latto work. I see how Key look at Latto an I kno my boy want her. Seeing Ari work just makes me like her more. She has an other side to her. Like she can be funny an joke around but when it comes to business she's a whole other person. She's serious determined an puts her all into her business. She don't lack for sure she's a real hard worker.

Key: You like her huh (he reading my mind)
Me: A lil😂
Key: You betta step harder foe her bc ain't to many like her shi ima be fr ion think there's another female like Ari (he righ bout tha, out here bitches be looking for a meal ticket)
Me: Fasho hbu tho ....Latto😏
Key: She gon be mine fasho (he confident, confident)
Me: Wha was y'all doin at the trap anyways (bc me an Ari think they nasty ass was fuckin...but then again ain't nun wrong wid tha😂)
Key: Get tha shi out yo mind..... We ain't fuck
Me: Fr.... Then wha was y'all doin
Key: Drunk an chillin.... she a cool ass female I can do tha wid her (I feel the same way bout Ari)
Me: Same

Ari: Ayyy if y'all niggga don't come on, y'all funna get left (she hella mean but be actin like a big ass baby)
Me: We comin
Key: Look at you.... Finally listen to sum (niggga us)
Me: Us

*In the car*

Ari: Okay we funna head to this warehouse, don't speak to nobody
Latto: Y'all should kno are names when we're doin business
Key: Got it Ice
Me: Got it Smoke (I'm wondering who gave her tha name)

We pulled up an we behind smoke an Latto walk-in wid females behind us. Like hella females but they pretty af. Ari an Latto kno wha they doin.

Random: Smoke Ice, Nice seeing you
Ari: Nice seeing you to Chris
Ice: Same to you
Ari: We're everybody
Chris: Straight to business huh😂 (I could tell he had an interest in Ari😒)
Ari: Always love
Chris: Well let's go ma'am

When we walk in there's was hella bitches an hella nigggs in here. I seen more older dudes then younger ones. But there was only 2 females they all end up staring at,Ari an Latto. When they step in all the attention went to them. Nigggs was staring an bitches was mugging

Smoke: Well hello (they ugly ass just smiled at her)
Random: Hello Miss Royals, how many
Ice: 20 (20 wha)
Another Random: All the same price (oh they talkin about the girls)
Smoke:😂 It don't depend on us, it depend on them. Pick wisely
Another Random: Are we switching
Ice: Well talk when time comes
Smoke: Ready  (when they node there head hella bitches came from behind there sellers)
Girl: Boss Clarence been eyeing you (I head 1 of the girls told Ari)
Smoke: Thanks love go head an have fun
Ice: Ion kno bout you smoke but ima find me a couple bitches (Key an Ari snap they head at her while I just laughed)
Smoke: Ahhh 😂 didn't I tell you, you was watching. I'm funna go find me hella bitches (I'll slap her😒)
Ice: Man I hate this Bitch (Ari stood there an laughed)
Smoke: I'm playin go, find me the top of the line (she ain't even had to say it twice, Latto was up. Key look like he was funna loose it😂)

I see like 6 bitches come walk-in up to Ari. They were pretty but ion want no Bitch around her.

Hoes: Heyy
Smoke: Wsp
Hoe1: Why don't you come to our side for a lil (nasty)
Smoke: I'm fine love (wha she be sayin, period pooh😂)
Hoe2: Your very beautiful (she was pretty to but you can tell she had hella shi done. Not a bad thing but you can tell)
Smoke: Same to you, what's your name (I couldn't tell the first hoe ain't like how Ari entertain the 2nd 1)
Hoe2: Moly
Smoke: Well Moly an for the rest of you. I don't like females nor am I interested but Moly who owns you
Moly: Umm Clarence
Smoke: Okay the rest can leave I would like to speak to Moly (Damm she just dismissed all the other hoes but 1 ain't take it lightly)
Moly: Yess ma'am
Smoke: Would you like to come work for me
Moly: Yesss pls (I could tell she was happy tha Ari even suggested that)
Hoe1: Bitch you got me fuck up (an she went to pull Moly hair)
Smoke: Who ever owned this come get her Now
Chris: Shi sorry let me get her
Moly: Bitch ima beat tf outta you watch
Random: Moly calm now (she just shut up I think she even stop breathing)
Smoke: I want Moly an who ever Ice picked
Random: 😂😂 Not so fast Smoke we have to come to a negotiation
Smoke: Okay it's just me an you righ now Ice pickin hers
Random: Cool wid me love
Smoke: Seat.... wha would you want Clare
Clarence: Who are they (he pointed at me an Key)
Smoke: Does it matter they came with me an they not leaving my sight
Clarence: Arigh well I want.... You (why do everybody gotta want her)
Smoke: 😂 Not for sell, an you know tha
Clarence: No not in tha way *Ari though that he would like her girls but he chasing the leader which she didn't like. Yea she finds him attractive, nothing else.*
Smoke: No I'm good
Clarence: Then Moly won't be yours (I could tell Ari gettin irritated)
Smoke: It's fine, just letting you know I always get Wha I want. So it will just be a matter of time😊..... Bye Moly see you soon😉 (Clarence gave Moly a look an she look down an they both left)
Smoke: Tha niggga think he gon tell me no 😂 wha a dummy *Ari talks to her self. Already having an idea. Since he wanna make this hard*
Ice: Wtf was tha bout (she had like 5 bitches by here)
Smoke: Nun Clare just told me I can't have Moly (she pouted a lil I can tell Ari a big ass brat)
Ice: Wha ya wanna do (see Latto she down for whatever)
Smoke: She wants to come wid me. But it's just him,anyways have you find any you like
Ice: Them righ here (she put her arm behind they neck)
Smoke:😂😂
Random: Everybody done
Smoke: Who's going to be taking our girls for tonight (hella nigggs raised they hand up)
Ice: I'm taking these 5
Random: Okay everyone's return the girls. Here at 12
Ice: Smoke ima be in the bus wid them take them home or sum I can handel the rest you good foh the day (Damm is all I can say bc the girls were very pretty but why sell yo self. I would never know but it's a question that I would like an answer to)