Part 39

Happy New Year 🎊 😘

Game POV

Y'all it's been a week since I been here with Dream an she still not waking up

Y'all it's been a week since I been here with Dream an she still not waking up. I talk to her every night hoping she will wake up. She's been my happiest, since we meet now it's like eve thing is going down for me. I can't do anything without thinking of her. I can't focus without thinking the worst. The only time I feel good or could think right is when I'm near her. I'm just sitting here thinking with my head on her hands. I look up bc I hear Dream talking but her eyes are close. Then I felt Dream move but it was different it was like she was trying to reach but couldn't.

Ayyy someone come in here now" I said an a doctor an nurse told me to leave an they'll call me when there done.

Omg my baby funna wake up I gotta call everybody.

Narrator POV
Everybody is heading to the hospital. Ari is saying fuck the red lights righ now she going straight there.

Ari: Ayyy Game Wsp
Game: When I was in there she moved but it was different it was like she was reaching for something
Ari: They told ya anything yet *Everybody starts walking up to them bc they were driving normal not like Ari*
Latto: Wsp
Game: I think Dream funna wake up *That made everybody smile*
*The boys step outside to talk an for Game to get fresh air*

Doctor: Okay will she is up but she's askin for a Renee or K *When the girls heard that they look at the doctor confused except for Ari, Ari is the only person who know what Dream baby girl name was*
D: umm K is our big brother that pass but we don't know a Renee
Jay: Umm why would she be asking for him???
Doctor: Unmm she probably saw them in her coma, so no one knows a Renee bc she started to get emotional sayin that name
The girls except Ari: No we don't kno a Renee
Ari: Umm I do can I speak to her real quick
Doctor: Yes but if I can ask who is Renee to you or to Miss. Royal *The girls look confused bc they didn't know a Renee an they know tha same people*
Ari: That's my deceases niece Dream daughter
Doctor: ohhh I'm sorry for your loss but we would have to have Miss. Royal question then you'll be able to see her *The doctor walk away an the girls just look at Ari like how could she hid the name from them or that Dream had a child only Latto kno but not the name*
Nia: Wtf you mean her child Ari
D: I kno y'all didn't hid this shi
Jay: Ya tellin me y'all hid this fuckin kid
Latto: Stop comin at Ari damm it's not her place to tell y'all it's Dreams *Ari know that Dream wouldn't be mad that she told the doctor in front of the girls but the girls are upset that they would of had a niece that's not here*
Jay: Did tha Bitch had sum to do with it* Ari an Latto looked down*
D: Yall serious y'all let tha niggga walk this earth when he touch my niece
Nia: An y'all supposed to be a protector an y'all let this happen *Ari an Latto is just the bad guy in the girls eyes, befor even thinking Ari smacked Nia bc she didn't kno how bad she wanted to be a protector an couldn't*
Ari: Let me get 1 thing stright for y'all righ now, I ain't the 1 to check I tried but Dream never wanted me to touch him. *Gets in their faces*
Latto: Exactly lucky we don't beat tf outta y'all for tryin to check sum that's our niece to how y'all think we feel Bitch *Ari an Latto is angry that the girls would blame them for something that couldn't be done bc they respect Dream wishes*
D: How did it pass
Ari:He beat her an took her to the abortion clinic while she was unconscious*Ari felt like shi*
Jay: Man let's go we gon handel it *Nia,D followed walking off*
Game: Y'all good *Sayin while Jay an then walked out the hospital going to the warehouse*
Ace: Ayy were y'all goin *The girls ignore them so they walk up to ask the others what happen*
Durk: What happen why they left *Latto looks up Ari stayed quiet thinkin she really put her hands on her sister*
Game: Hello what happen *Ari gets up an walks off telling the nurse to call her when Dream is done being question*
Latto: Damm so everybody mad an Ari slap Nia bc she start getting loud an they left thinkin they can handle some shi knowing they can't. So Ari gon get they ass befor they do sum dumb shi

Ari: Come back Dream funna wake up an if y'all don't make a u turn its funna be ugly *She text them*
20 minutes later the girls are back
Doctor: Okay she said she will like to see Miss. Ari first then everyone can come